Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Delphine - Heaton Park, Manchester  (Read 1010 times)

38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoreyTrevor

Link: Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro: So I've finally found some time to catch up on some overdue reviews! And after a recent disappointment with a shit punt (reviewed already), I felt the need to bounce back and restore the balance. Delphine had been in my "need to do" list for ages and with the raft of positive reviews on here, I was highly confident of a top quality punt and I wasn't let down!

Date: Early July 2017
Price: £150.00 for 1 hour incall
Location: On the outskirts of Heaton Park. You have to park on the main road at the bottom and walk up the hill to a gated complex, but a very nice, safe area, no problems at all.

Comms: Really good. Flirty AW emails, Time & date agreed, postcode sent, then text/call on arrival to be guided in, standard.

Looks: Profile is very accurate indeed, she is a young and very pretty girl IMHO, dark, Arabian looks. Slim & petite body, spot on!

Attitude: Probably the biggest tick in the box! Such a lovely, intelligent and enthusiastic girl, makes you feel like a punting World champion.  :thumbsup:

Services: Top notch, everything on the likes list seems to be available, on this occasion DFK, OWO, CIM, RO and sex in the usual positions.

Action: Paperwork sorted, big hug and kiss. Sat down for a chat, drink offered and accepted and then a quick shower. Sultry striptease dance type thing (she's very quirky and actually quite funny, in a good way, quite a character), some DFK (really enthusiastic) then down for OWO, which was superb, slow & sensual, lots of eye contact, dribbling spit and massaging the old fella, all thrown in, quite intense! This was done all the way to a CIM finish & swallow (I think, I couldn't even tell what she did with it, I wasn't thinking straight lol). Then more DFK, a good bout of RO then on to round 2. More of the same but this time finishing with sex in CG and mish, all performed very enthusiastically. Time had run over a bit, due to chatting, shower etc. A top class service as far as I'm concerned and I left very happy with a good old post punt glow.

Conclusion: One of the very best punts I've had. Looks, service and attitude all score very highly IMHO. The price is at the higher end, but well worth it. She makes sure you get everything you want, as has been mentioned before, she treats you like a king and there is no rush, you are not leaving until you are happy and very satisfied!  :thumbsup:

Recommend? YES without question! I can't recommend highly enough, a superb girl and a first class service!

Re-visit? YES oh YES! I will certainly be re-visiting many times I hope! B*ll*cks, I've gone all FLUFFY!!

Footnote: Although Delphine has already been heavily reviewed, I thought a recent, upto date review wouldn't go amiss, just to assure that she's still top notch and (I assume) as good as ever. Plus I wanted to put the recent negative aside.

CT
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kendrig

Great review, from other reviews she is consistent with delivering a great gfe, have had her on my HL for a long time. It's about time I went for quality gfe.

Offline CoreyTrevor

Thanks Kendrig, much appreciated! I'm sure you'd have a great time, she really does provide a great GFE experience, I get the impression she's a genuinely sweet girl, no acting on that part! I also suspect she spaces her bookings out to invest her time into the booking, so you don't feel rushed and feel really welcome and that, for me, makes the price worth more and that's probably why she's so consistent...clever girl  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral