Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly the milf - Birmingham  (Read 24354 times)

8 review(s) for kelly the milf (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shovelhead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I suppose this is positive but only just really, very limited service, no french kissing, no OWO. Kelly is probably early 50's not the 43 on her profile, however she is pretty and has a lovely smile and seems like a nice girl, pleasant company anyway, does have a very good figure. It was just a bit ordinary, I wasn't exactly skipping back to the car afterwards which for £120 I would like to be doing. So OK but not great.

Offline Spurt

Offline kingkong69

I can't  really see any positive in the review at all :dash:9

Online samsung1

I suppose this is positive but only just really, very limited service, no french kissing, no OWO. Kelly is probably early 50's not the 43 on her profile, however she is pretty and has a lovely smile and seems like a nice girl, pleasant company anyway, does have a very good figure. It was just a bit ordinary, I wasn't exactly skipping back to the car afterwards which for £120 I would like to be doing. So OK but not great.

Thanks for the review, had been on my watchlist for a long time.

Whats her body like, is she wrinlky/saggy or 'normal'?

:hi:

Offline Samjos

I am gobsmacked by your review

1) if it was that bad it should be a negative

2) lovely warm young lady and may not be 43 but certainly not over 50 yet despite the years she has been in business

Offline TTFan

I am really surprised by this review.

I have seen her many times and had a great time.  Loads of French Kissing, mutual oral (without) and only too willing to please

I agree she's closer to 50 but she does have a good body

Each to their own
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangers and Gash

Loads of French Kissing...

Why is it not listed in her likes then? :unknown:

Online samsung1

I am really surprised by this review.

I have seen her many times and had a great time.  Loads of French Kissing, mutual oral (without) and only too willing to please

I agree she's closer to 50 but she does have a good body

Each to their own

A review would have been nice Frenchy  :thumbsdown:

Sandman2017

Wow after reading the  latest review it's made me think twice about meeting Kelly , I was hoping for a 30 min meet when funds  allowed , !!!

Offline TTFan

Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Online samsung1

Just to clairify... did you ask beforehand about OWO and FK?

Offline sushi

£80/£120 is a rip off for what is now a basic vanilla punt added to that she continues to knock 10 years off her age would make her negative in my book  :thumbsdown:

Shovelhead

I had her in my hot list from way back, don't get to Brum much these days. When one I really fancied went tits up I went for plan B. She used to do OWO otherwise she wouldn't be in the list, as for french kissing couple of times I tried a little tongue it just touched her teeth which were firmly together. Her body is cracking for a woman her age, I have banged enough milfs to have a rough idea of what the difference between 40 and 50 is, I'm 50 odd myself and no aversion to girls my own age, but she ain't 43! 

Sandman2017

Seems like a few guys are not best pleased with Kelly , promising and not delivering on what's advertised on her profile , naughty naughty

Offline Nothere269

Very late to the party myself here, but this isn’t the Kelly that I recognise from my meets - she kisses passionately, has a great body (yes, she’s an older woman but why would you book someone named ‘Kelly the MILF’ if you didn’t want that?), offers everything I’ve ever wanted from her profile and overall offers an exceptional experience. Can not find a bad word to say about her
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:17:30 am by Nothere269 »

Offline Knobrot

Very late to the party myself here, but this isn’t the Kelly that I recognise from my meets - she kisses passionately, has a great body (yes, she’s an older woman but why would you book someone named ‘Kelly the MILF’ if you didn’t want that?), offers everything I’ve ever wanted from her profile and overall offers an exceptional experience. Can not find a bad word to say about her

Sounds like an advert...!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I would agree with the previous poster, in that your post appears to be touting her or WK'ing her.

Is Kelly the only WG you have visited? Why not post reviews of other girls whom you have seen, and also post on here about your punting experiences.

Until then, a tout is what you will be seen as, not to be taken seriously.

Offline Samjos

Suprised kelly the milf would have to advertise

Suprised if she had someone touting for business for her

But then again supposed we should never be suprised ....

I agree with the post above this does not sound like the Kelly the milf I have visited

I have fine a review previously so will not elaborate any more here about her excellent service I reveievd

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Suprised kelly the milf would have to advertise

Suprised if she had someone touting for business for her

But then again supposed we should never be suprised ....

I agree with the post above this does not sound like the Kelly the milf I have visited

I have fine a review previously so will not elaborate any more here about her excellent service I reveievd

As you say whilst this may be true, half of his posts are on Kelly, including a review on her. You can see where the other members are coming from.

Offline Nothere269

Getting just a teeny bit fed up with people on this place jumping down my throat and deciding all sorts of things about me on the basis that I don’t post on here often and have tried to help both you lot and Kelly herself by actually daring to say something nice.

I won’t bother going forwards.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 08:02:37 am by Nothere269 »

Offline petermisc

Getting just a teeny bit fed up with people on this place jumping down my throat and deciding all sorts of things about me on the basis that I don’t post on here often and have tried to help both you lot and Kelly herself by actually daring to say something nice.

So its taken you TEN MONTHS to reply?  Looks suspiciously like review-bumping to me.

Offline Nothere269

So its taken you TEN MONTHS to reply?  Looks suspiciously like review-bumping to me.

And to me it looks like you enjoy attacking people and have latched on to a nice justification. I’ve done exactly nothing which approaches being against any rules, so perhaps taking me at my word isn’t a million miles out of line? Instead of launching into accusations of this and that

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And to me it looks like you enjoy attacking people and have latched on to a nice justification. I’ve done exactly nothing which approaches being against any rules, so perhaps taking me at my word isn’t a million miles out of line? Instead of launching into accusations of this and that
I'm not sure what you expect really, you first bumped the review after 2 years then you bumped it again after another year, all this despite logging on on a regular basis. Why did you wait so long to reply.   :unknown:

Offline Nothere269

I'm not sure what you expect really, you first bumped the review after 2 years then you bumped it again after another year, all this despite logging on on a regular basis. Why did you wait so long to reply.   :unknown:

Because I don’t go back and read my own reviews on a regular basis? Believe me, wish I hadn’t now.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Because I don’t go back and read my own reviews on a regular basis? Believe me, wish I hadn’t now.
It isn't your review, it's by Shovelhead, you waited for 2 years to reply to this, when you did that you would've seen the big red warning suggesting you start a new thread instead of reviving an old one, a warning you chose to ignore. Then after another year you bump it again, now you wonder why that looks suspicious.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:58:28 am by daviemac »

Offline Littlefoot

But this review is not from you.  :unknown:

Offline Nothere269

I made a mistake, mixing up this thread with another one where someone else is making similar comments. Mea culpa

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I made a mistake, mixing up this thread with another one where someone else is making similar comments. Mea culpa
So which one are you complaining about, this or the other one.   :unknown:

Offline Nothere269

Both, because people are being assholes to me in both of them :) It sometimes gets a little tricky to separate out one from the other

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Both, because people are being assholes to me in both of them :) It sometimes gets a little tricky to separate out one from the other
You've only quoted one in your report, who is the other you are complaining about.   :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

This isn’t the place to be doing favors for WGs  :thumbsdown:

Offline KingUser2017

This review should be a NEGATIVE one.

Offline freddiej

I just looked at my review of Kelly from 2015, it was as I remember.  Actually I wonder about that "I want more foe £120", I can only think it was the light FK.  A good passionate kisser is what gets me back.

Offline Zeusthedoc

at least a neutral....definitely can't what makes this a positive

talked about bumping an out of date as fuck thread/review though
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 10:55:30 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
at least a neutral....definitely can't what makes this a positive

talked about bumping an out of date as fuck thread/review though
Have you noticed this review is from 2017 and the OP is no longer active so can't ask to change it. Mods or helpers can't change ratings without the poster's say so. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Have you noticed this review is from 2017 and the OP is no longer active so can't ask to change it. Mods or helpers can't change ratings without the poster's say so.

didn't spot that - wasn't paying attention
i've noticed a lot of threads from a number of months/years ago have been bumped recently

Offline Littlefoot

So there’s no time limit when changing the rating of reviews?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So there’s no time limit when changing the rating of reviews?
Common sense is expected from members, what would be the point of changing the rating of a 2 year old review. My comment was pointing out that the reviewer's permission has to be sought in order to change ratings and in this case the reviewer is not active on the site, it is therefore pointless people posting what they think the rating should or shouldn't be.

If people had read the thread properly especially from reply #14 it would've been clear why it was revived and why I'm posting on it.

Offline Beamer

why are you interested in bumping this thread up

He's contributed SFA since he joined. Perhaps it's EAS?

Offline Punterperson1971

He’s on line now yet doesn’t  say nothing

Offline Littlefoot

Perhaps it's EAS?
That... or, there was a recent case of a punter allowing a WG to use HIS account on here to tout herself... or just your plain old fashioned tout.  :rolleyes:

Offline shropshire bloke

What is EAS?

Offline Zeusthedoc

What is EAS?

Emotional Attachment Syndrome

When a punter gets emotionally attached to a WG and does stupid shit as a result

Online samsung1

Has anyone seen kelly recently?

Online mr.bluesky

Has anyone seen kelly recently?

I can't imagine anybody has seen anyone recently  :dash:

Offline KingUser2017

Those photos are about 50 years old! LOL