Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBusty36EE/ london/canning town  (Read 1992 times)

29 review(s) for RaquelBusty (21 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline blackjack1

Finnaly said fuck it and went on my first puntting excursion a few weeks ago. Day off, pay day why not! :dance:

Looked through my hot list i had been compiling for the last year or so and settled on
Raquel.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Price: 70 for 30min

Looks: shes kinda short (im 6"4 so most people are to me), pretty face, nice tatts blah blah blah DAT ASS THOUGH!! :thumbsup: it looks just as good as her pics, a lil better in some positions. Waist to hip ratio aint like the pics but other than that pics are accurate.

Started off with owo while i fingered her and admired her ass, got a lil excited and was asked to slow down  :blush: moved into cowgirl told her to speak in Portuguese (south american accents ftw). Doggy almost made me pop, had to woosaaa a couple times and think of my old english teacher. then finshed off in mish, threw her legs up, not too flexible though, kissed on her toes a lil she seemed to like it. She surprised me and bit the shit out of my chest lol which i didnt mind.

All in all i had a good experience, and im deff gonna see her again.she also guessed my heritage, right down to the tribe lol apparantly her bf is the same :hi:

Pros: DAT ASS! Nice girl, VFM imo.

Cons: had to wait bout 10 mins, dunno if it was because i was a few mins l8. ( is this normal?) No bigy though. Hotel was awkward had my face burried in my phone as i walked past the front desk lool

Offline tdh

Thanks BalckJack 1 for the review. She's does look nice indeed, though the nipple area from her boob job seems odd (in the pics). Was CIM on the table

Sinz - thank you sir for the pics  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Cons: had to wait bout 10 mins, dunno if it was because i was a few mins l8. ( is this normal?) No bigy though. Hotel was awkward had my face burried in my phone as i walked past the front desk lool

Sounds like back to back booking with some over run and that mite explain it

Pros: DAT ASS! Nice girl, VFM imo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only