Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Megan-Rose__XX London Tour  (Read 3705 times)

19 review(s) for M-R  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for BROOKLYN-CAVALI (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Tailpipe

I had to see Megan having seen here pictures on UKE one of those things that had to done.

Based in the midlands on a London tour.

Was an incall in a London Hotel . comms were direct and easy.

£150 for an Hour

Went to room and opened the Door very confident young Lady with Stunning Looks long Dark hair
and huge Eyes Just a very sexy Girl .

We had chat very easy to talk to.

She has a great body size 10 not toned but fit ,has Great tits and a nice pussy.

Great kissing and has nice lips and seems to enjoy , she gives nice BJ and she loves RO but not into fingers .

Good punt with a Great looking girl with a nice relaxed Feel.

I am a average boring punter so did not fully test her out but I guess if you like
wild and intense , I am 100% sure she will smash you to bits if that,s your thing.

My view would be Don,t push boundaries as I get the impression she could look after self and not to be mess with,
she is an experienced SP  :D

We got on well and chatted for sometime after as she does like the odd fag , I am smoker
so not an issue for me.

Offline Brazilian Martian

You forgot the link

https://www.adultwork.com/2792902
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:58:51 am by Brazilian Martian »

19 review(s) found for M-R  linked to in above post (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative)

Offline Rocket Scientist

Also saw Megan in a London hotel, and was equally motivated by her UKE pictures. Like the OP it was a positive experience. She's a pretty girl but there is a but.

I'd be doing a disservice to this forum if I didn't mention her size. The attached bikini Image is what I was expecting whereas Infact, as OP rightly states, she's bigger. True I still found her attractive but profile pics are no longer current or 100% representative and should be updated

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Also saw Megan in a London hotel, and was equally motivated by her UKE pictures. Like the OP it was a positive experience. She's a pretty girl but there is a but.

I'd be doing a disservice to this forum if I didn't mention her size. The attached bikini Image is what I was expecting whereas Infact, as OP rightly states, she's bigger. True I still found her attractive but profile pics are no longer current or 100% representative and should be updated

Thanks for the disclosure, many photos from odd angles always makes me suspicious and rightly so.

midlandz_boy88

is she a size 12 then or 10.

Meganrose

I am a dress size 10 :-) .. I have videos on my UKE so you can get a better view of me. X

Meganrose

Recent photos attached to this post. Was taken 4 days ago.

Thanks for lovely review though :hi:

midlandz_boy88

Thanks, hot body and seen ur face on uke, your hot. Will need to free some time up next time ur in midlands

Offline Pablo02

Glad you had a good time OP
Seems like her service levels have deffo improved since I last saw her but I wonder how many other punters get screwed over like  I did and don't leave reviews.   :unknown:

vw

Glad you had a good time OP
Seems like her service levels have deffo improved since I last saw her but I wonder how many other punters get screwed over like  I did and don't leave reviews.   :unknown:

We cannot force people to write them, which is a shame IMO.

Maybe booking via UKE focuses the service levels.

How did you book TailPipe?

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review. Good to hear you had a good one. Makes me wanna try again one day.

Offline Tailpipe

I did not book Via UKE  , but I can see that it may be considered that you may get better attention as a fellow member.

There are clearly some very fit girls on UKE and they seem very free to post good media on there which helps promote
and give the punter a clearer view than just the AW profile.

However Megan is an experienced SP so I don,t think it would make a difference to her service .

90% of my punting over the last 10 years has been outcall , I don,t like incall and the service in my view can be effected often
due to stress to many punts in one Day a shit punter or whatever in this case the service was how I wanted hence the review.

She is a real looker the hair eyes and that rack are awesome so it had to be done.  Looks wise she is up there with Madlin Moon or Michelle Ind
who are the best looking punts I have had.

Its all about what each punter is looking for in the punt I guess.

vw

I did not book Via UKE  , but I can see that it may be considered that you may get better attention as a fellow member.

There are clearly some very fit girls on UKE and they seem very free to post good media on there which helps promote
and give the punter a clearer view than just the AW profile.

However Megan is an experienced SP so I don,t think it would make a difference to her service .

90% of my punting over the last 10 years has been outcall , I don,t like incall and the service in my view can be effected often
due to stress to many punts in one Day a shit punter or whatever in this case the service was how I wanted hence the review.

She is a real looker the hair eyes and that rack are awesome so it had to be done.  Looks wise she is up there with Madlin Moon or Michelle Ind
who are the best looking punts I have had.

Its all about what each punter is looking for in the punt I guess.

Thanks for confirming  so she didn't know tailpipe was coming to see her then.

Similar to you that i prefer outcalls, only stress is travel really.

Offline Tailpipe

Thanks for confirming  so she didn't know tailpipe was coming to see her then.

She did not know however she did think it could be me I suspect other UKE members were booked in that day .
But I did confirm is was me.  I have punted other SP on UKE but they to this day don,t know it was me they
all had many current positive reviews and seem pointless in me adding more of the Same.

But as a said Megan has got a very engaging personalty and when I meet experienced SP I guess I am more open than normal. 

vw

She did not know however she did think it could be me I suspect other UKE members were booked in that day .
But I did confirm is was me.  I have punted other SP on UKE but they to this day don,t know it was me they
all had many current positive reviews and seem pointless in me adding more of the Same.

But as a said Megan has got a very engaging personalty and when I meet experienced SP I guess I am more open than normal.

Yes there is akways the doubt, was it better dues to mentioning of being a ukp reviewer, if it works its worth knowing.

Offline Tailpipe

Yes there is akways the doubt, was it better dues to mentioning of being a ukp reviewer, if it works its worth knowing.

I don,t think in this case it made any difference , however if you are happy to expose your ID then yes I guess it would be an advantage.

Todate I have not seen an open fucked punt between SP and SS on UKE with 2 members , as I am sure if and when it happens and is reported
it will be a 10 page thread of carnage  of he said she said until Adam steps in and locks and kicks the users off or whatever he think is fit as that,s not what UKE
is about.  I have not made any posts on UKE about this punt as its not the place , here is the place to review .

vw

I don,t think in this case it made any difference

Unprovable either way

Personally would rather not disclose due ti the volume of mental patients lurking.

Offline Tailpipe

Unprovable either way

Personally would rather not disclose due ti the volume of mental patients lurking.

Yep I get that , I was outed over 6 years ago and got Divorce from the aftermath so I don't need to hide or be that discrete
about my hobby any more as my ex wife made sure it was plastered every where  :D :D :D :D the cunt that she is  :dash:

So I have had a long time to not worry about it .

Smiths@ who I have great respect for has posted many times about the need and ways not to fall foul of this as I did and a few others on here.

Offline OutForJustice80

My view would be Don,t push boundaries as I get the impression she could look after self and not to be mess with,
she is an experienced SP  :D
What a strange comment. I've not read all your other reviews but is there a situation when you would advise other punters to push boundaries?

Offline Tailpipe

What a strange comment. I've not read all your other reviews but is there a situation when you would advise other punters to push boundaries?

No