Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lisa Birmingham....Beautiful  (Read 1608 times)

24 review(s) for British-Lisa (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Scampy99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my hot list and eventually got around to texting her wlth a follow up call. All extremely professional and discussed likes and how I would want her dressed etc.
Directions were spot on and it was about a 20 minute stroll from New Street Station.
Arrived and buzzed me in. What greeted me at the door was very very pleasant. A short blond with the most beautiful eyes and a cheeky grin.
We hit it off immediately. I was offered a shower "mind the loose tile"...thats how you can tell I have been there (!). Also offered a wide range of soft drinks.
She was dressed in a business suit and glasses with lovely lingerie as requested. She is very particular about her presentation and make up. She is a credit to her profession!
We got down to business with some very good OWO. A master.
As she undressed, with a little help, her beautiful assets came into view. She does carry a few more pounds than her photos would suggest but she does say on AW that if you want a stick insect then don't choose her.
She loves DFK and is very pleasant to be with ...a real GF experience.
She is eager to please and takes direction very well.
Sex in different positions - CG was outstanding and very deep. Great RO; very clean and immaculate.
Finished on her breasts. Cuddle and real feeling of satisfaction.
A great experience all-round.
So much so, I visited her again the following week (last week).
Cannot recommend highly enough.
I think she has a big following and I can see why.
She says she plans to retire in 6 months. Ive read that before but it has been "6 months" for a while.
Will return.  :yahoo:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Pablo02

Been to see her twice she is one of the best in Birmingham that's something you cann't say about many

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review scampy, we're blessed with the fact lisa decided to settle in birmingham for however short a time before she hangs her panties up