Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimee Snow - Cardiff - Finally, a Snow who knows something!  (Read 1079 times)

47 review(s) for Aimee Snow (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Bibbob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Portfolio Cardiff incall place. Decent enough place, although the toilet and shower is at the back of the building which might cause issues.

Cost: £150 for 1 hour

Comms: Spoke to Lawrence, asked if Aimee was available. Girl is harder to get an appointment with then my dentist but we worked it out.

Description: Oh my! Very pretty face and a slender yet curvy pale-skinned body. And red hair down to her buttocks!  :wacko: She was wearing a shirt and skirt with lingerie and stockings.

The meet: Met at the door by Aimee and I was already floored. Pictures don't do her justice, she exudes sultriness. Once I regained my senses I was lead into the bedroom. Paperwork was sorted and we sat and chatted for a few minutes about what I was hoping for and general chat. I'm fairly vanilla so that's what I asked for, then we went in for DFK. While it wasn't the most passionate or intense DFK I've had (She didn't come close to tickling my tonsils), it was by far the most sensual. She takes her time, and her hands were everywhere, stroking, rubbing and lightly grazing with her nails, all the while she's grinding me. It left me all giddy. She also said that she loves to be touched and I can believe it, especially her pierced nipples, it was a joy to play with them.

She then went downstairs and oh my fucking god! She does this thing where she takes you in her mouth all the way to the base, then sloooooooowly pulls back while tapping her tongue against the shaft. I cannot overemphasize just how good it felt, it was mind-blowing. She was also very responsive when I returned the favour. Condom on and we went through a fair number of positions, but cowgirl is where she shined. Lots of grinding which felt amazing. I can't remember all the details but I do know that by the time we had finished it was practically time to end the appointment, so we dressed and I made my farewells with a promise to return. Which I certainly will, assuming any booking slots are available, she's ridiculously popular at the moment.

Offline Steelworker

Great review. She's meeting a lot of us at the moment. Glad it was good

Offline iverthickone

Please sir, can I have some more?

:D

Asian Hunter

Another good review of Aimee. Well done fella  :thumbsup:.

np500

Good review bebob,  don't know if she's got a lot to live up to , or I'm going to be fucked trying to keep up this week  :scare:? Can't wait all the same.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  She is fantastic, and I agree entirely with you about her in cowgirl.  Glad you had a good time.    :drinks: