Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Fantasy Massage - 554A Barking  (Read 2233 times)

Offline socksfellan2

This is a review that was unmemorable so I left it for quite some months

The store is located on a high road opposite tesco (parking available)

Got charged £50 for 1 hour massage and £20 for HJ

Store was a nail salon front with 2 or 3 basement rooms they operate from and a shared shower (yes you must get naked and shower in a separate room and hope no punter comes out or is hanging out at he same time!)

The girl was friendly, introducing herself as Lucy. She was Chinese and I'd  rate her 6/10. She had a reasonably attractive face and her figure was slim. Not gym toned but I couldn't tell since she was wearing a dress!!

After an 40 mins of a shit massage (light pushing and rubbing) and suggested I got a hand relief without asking. Told me its £20 (didn't have to haggle). Negative here is that she used baby oil which isn't very slippery. I struggled and she was hurrying me up because another punter was coming in. She refused to let me cop a feel, didn't want to show me her tits, or bra or anything so it was hard to pop.

I COULD HEAR HIS VOICE THEY HAVE PAPER THIN WALLS. Even the shitty Chinese song couldn't have pissed me off more.

We were finished at this point, she wiped me down with tissue and left the room to tend to the other fella.

Visit Again: Never again

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:01:08 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline sparkus

Sorry to hear that mate. I've only been a couple of times but got the girls naked each one. One MILF and two chunky young girls (one with a very good natural rack for a Chinese but ugly as sin).

Offline Jonestown

99.9% of Chinese massage places use baby oil which has always been slippery enough for me.

Are you sure it wasn't the gel stuff she was using ?

Offline socksfellan2

Sparkus - Lucy was the only working one and was uncomfortable doing anything but giggling at jokes and jerkin the gherkin. If you got em naked, good on ya mate  :thumbsup: I hope you enjoyed them thoroughly

Jonestown - I'm positive it was Johnson's baby oil, it smelt and felt like it too. She had to reapply a few times because it would go 'dry'... I asked her if she had lube and said sorry KY was finished. That was the second Chinese place I had been to, other one being Body Balance (reviewed) and they used proper lube.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:52:33 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline sparkus

Each time I rang and asked for details who was on.  I don't remember the MILF's name but big forehead/big tits was Coco and the chunky bird was Lily.  Both said it's not a shop for slim/younger women, I have occasionally gone in on spec and found skinny MILFs on the till.

There's a negative review on here for Lily (who leaves the extras for last 5 mins and occasionally looks after a kid in the salon) saying she had BO but not experienced when I was there.  A heavy set gal with specs, but that kinda turned me on.

Besides, if there's nothing there there's always Thai Mint nearby (who advertise on AW).