Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol atherton-hoy of top2toe  (Read 7868 times)

Offline Samjos

Saw a couple of posts from last year implying that it's ok for you to be naked

But nothing on offer !!!

Anyone know any different?

Top2toe suggests something maybe on offer???

Offline happyending

Probably one of the best and at times the most sensual massage you will experience.......but that's all

Offline medvard

when she's on form it will be the nearest to cuming you can get without cuming, I've seen her a few times and I think no matter what others claim, she has her boundaries.

Offline SmoothieNeil

Had my first ever massage their on Thursday and I very much enjoyed her company.

I was naked for it and she had a nice black top and trouser combination on and is very well in the boobs department but no swipes or accidental touching at all, I didn't even get erect but it was more out of how much of the massage I was enjoying which was a really good one.

Carol is worth a visit, very professional and would probably kick you out at the first sign of any funny business.

Body wise she is in amazing shape and looks gorgeous but I would be shocked if she offered to go naked too, needs someone to ask her without fear of being thrown out on the streets naked

Offline Samjos

So guys did she suggest you was naked or did you just strip off?

Offline SmoothieNeil

Asked how we like to be for massage, I just said naked

Offline Kriss

CFNM - one of my enduring fantasies -

External Link/Members Only

not available with Ms Atherton-Hoy though  :thumbsdown:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline medvard

Neil, when you've seen her a few times and she feels comfortable, there is the odd accidental touch and I'll guarantee she will arouse you, in fact I am sure she does it on purposes and actually talks openly about it, but that's as good as it gets, whilst enjoying an excellent massage

Offline Kriss

Wow, sounds like you'd need to arrange a punt for very shortly after a visit to Carol

Offline medvard

I usually do, but seldom need for than a few minutes, so even a 30 minute quickey is wasted, Ha

Offline ISTS2005

CFNM - one of my enduring fantasies -

External Link/Members Only

not available with Ms Atherton-Hoy though  :thumbsdown:

Shes nice, any idea who she is. Comments below the vid seem to have no insight

Offline Colinuk

Yes I know its an old post, but decided to post hear rather than starting a new one.....

Saw Carol Atherton-hoy last month and finally got round to sharing my experience.

Slim lady probably in her late 40's dressed in black tank top and black pants maybe fake boobs and nice looking feet.

Very professional she first completed a form; full name, address, medical history  etc which you then sign!!!!

Then she ask me to undress, see say either keep boxers on, cover with towel or naked which she say is easier for her massage. She leave the room while I undress.

I am naked, massage on back is very good.

Then she say time to turn over and again offer towel, but is comfortable for me to remain naked. Offers pillow under my knees which spreads your legs giving better access to the inside of upper legs which I take. She massages all the way up legs regularly touching balls at the end of a stroke, but its a very fast movement that could be assumed to be a legitimate massage, once she touched my cock but I do think that was an accident, she at points massages from the top of table and her boobs brush my face as she reaches over me.

Yes I did get hard, no comments from her she just continued the massage. I do believe it was her game plan to make me hard and when it faded off she brought me hard for a second time.

She cleaned off the oil with hot wet towel and dried me down.

Very good massage which I felt good for, £50 for a full 1 hour massage (form and dressing time not included) so I was there for a total of 1 hour twenty mins.

Ye you will need a punt or a pull after her massage, but still highly recommended, even if just for the experience.

Offline Liam187

What a shame she doesn’t do extras. She not far from me, and getting bored of Thai places

Offline onelasttime

Just seen this thread.

I believe that Carol is a consummate professional and does not offer any extras.

Funnily enough, I saw her the other day, as I actually pulled a muscle in my back, and rang for an appointment and Carol was able to accommodate within the half hour.

I must admit, the best massage I have ever had, I was naked for the massage, no accidental touching etc. Very professional, cured my muscle ache in my back - the most relaxing massage I have ever had. Offered various exercises at the end to stretch out my back. Stayed for must have been 1.5 hours.

I will go back to see her - for the massage. I agree, good looking MILF type and a great set of assets.

I would be mortified if I suggested anything "extra" with her and was knocked back !

Offline medvard

The does she, doesn't she debate about carol will linger for years, although I think the simple answer is no. But what I will say about her apart from being a great massage and pleasant on the eye, is I do believe that she allows more than most legit masseuses, ie being naked, comfortable with erections and the occasional touch to get him erect again if he falls asleep, because she knows we like it and we will go back, without ever expecting more.

AllenBooker

Just seen this thread.

I believe that Carol is a consummate professional and does not offer any extras.

Funnily enough, I saw her the other day, as I actually pulled a muscle in my back, and rang for an appointment and Carol was able to accommodate within the half hour.

I must admit, the best massage I have ever had, I was naked for the massage, no accidental touching etc. Very professional, cured my muscle ache in my back - the most relaxing massage I have ever had. Offered various exercises at the end to stretch out my back. Stayed for must have been 1.5 hours.

I will go back to see her - for the massage. I agree, good looking MILF type and a great set of assets.

I would be mortified if I suggested anything "extra" with her and was knocked back !

I agree with this post 100% - there is no accidental touching, and anyone who says otherwise is a fantasist (colinuk and medvard).

Offline spartanwizard

Can someone explain how she makes it so sensual as i keep hearing, but she does go need the goods?

Offline Durch69

Where’s her link? My back needs fixing

neil1978

I saw her a couple of years ago.
Great legit massage from what I remember, there wasn't any accidental touches but I did stand to attention a couple of times.
I headed straight to gorton afterwards for a b2b massage with meme.
I'm pretty sure I hit the ceiling when it went off.

I'm going to pay carole a visit next week hopefully.

Offline Durch69

Is she Stockport ? If so prob to far for me to go 😟

Offline george r

Is she Stockport ? If so prob to far for me to go 😟

Heaton Mersey, Stockport, Greater Manchester 

Offline Durch69

Ok cheers , deffo to far with M60 being as it is , but might try if she does some after marathon ones next time

Offline skinjob

AlanBooker, you may be pissed off that you didn't get any but I can assure you that the 'accidental' touches do happen.
Banned reason: Non contributing waste of space.

bricky daz

ffs..stop with the glossing..anyone would think she`s a catwalk model..she`s simply a petite brunette in her late fiftys
with a cute face...end of. :rolleyes:

Offline Beamer

ffs..stop with the glossing..anyone would think she`s a catwalk model..she`s simply a petite brunette in her late fiftys
with a cute face...end of. :rolleyes:

What's got your goat?
If you have seen her why haven't you done a review!   :hi:

bricky daz

What's got your goat?
If you have seen her why haven't you done a review!   :hi:
  dude...she`s a legit masseuse its been said a thousand times on various posts..
heres my`review`...it was a massage !  :cool:

Offline Kriss

I have a theory - or is it a fantasy? I think any woman is for sale at the right price and with the right man. Carol must get some kind of feelings when she's massaging a fit, naked bloke with a big cock and he gets a hard-on.

Offline Beamer

I have a theory - or is it a fantasy? I think any woman is for sale at the right price and with the right man. Carol must get some kind of feelings when she's massaging a fit, naked bloke with a big cock and he gets a hard-on.

Agreed.....thats how I ended up fucking my first fbsm masseuse  :hi:

Offline DwyrainCymru

The does she, doesn't she debate about carol will linger for years, although I think the simple answer is no. But what I will say about her apart from being a great massage and pleasant on the eye, is I do believe that she allows more than most legit masseuses, ie being naked, comfortable with erections and the occasional touch to get him erect again if he falls asleep, because she knows we like it and we will go back, without ever expecting more.

Yeah. It sounds to me that she has got it just right: just enough to draw a man in. Along with the appearance and boobs that she knows are a draw.

Fair play to her : by all accounts she is the Holy Grail of legit massage.