Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy - Elements Massage, Aldershot  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Dead Wood

This was a fabulous experience.

I found myself with a spare hour, responsible for no one. I was in the Camberley area – I googled chinese massage, and came up with this place.

Joy was on reception – Korean, slim, pretty - I got straight to the point as to what I wanted. She giggled a lot, we agreed topless with HR, £65 for 30 mins.  Her English is poor.

I stripped off, lay on my front and she did the usual moderately OK massage. I fondled her legs a bit. So far – so ‘Meh’.

After about 15 minutes I realized she had removed her kimono.  In front of me was this spectacular sight - flowery tattoos, g-string, super sexy. I rather lost it at that point, and leapt on her, fondling all of her, kissing her boobs, asking if she offered full sex. She kept on giggling, ‘I’m a virgin, I’m a virgin’, half heartedly pushing me away. I got back on the massage table.

It then all kicked off – she delivered a top quality hand job. Amazing. She really knows how to do this – much better than the EE ‘wank by numbers’ efforts I’ve had recently.  She drove me wild. At one point she was actually standing on the table, bent over me, knickers pulled to one side, fingers in her twat, using her boobs on my cock. Amazing. And in the moments after I came, her technique was ground breaking – the way she touched me etc.

She’s great. She’s dirty. She’s quirky. Her body is smoking. I have no idea what she would do if you pushed it – I think probably you have to pay for B2B to get the full package. I will try to find out.  I’d really love to fuck her.  She works either here or in their Epsom (?) place six days a week.

Thoroughly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Justanotherman

what sort of age do you reckon she was - reason i ask was i went in there a week or two ago and it was being staffed by two milfy types and stupidly i chose to try elsewhere to find someone younger and ended up with a distinctly average experience in woking

Offline Dead Wood

definitely under 30, i reckon. it was a bit dark. the more i think about it, the more i rate her service. she gave by far the best sensual massage i've had from anyone. it's not cheap, mind. but i think it is worth it.

Offline Doormatt

Roll up,. Roll up. Sounds like one not to be missed gentlemen. Thanks DeadWood. I for one am going to visit.

Offline KC66

Seriously horny lady, I think she wants it as much as I do. Advised she was 27, no reason to doubt. Touching was allowed but not inside, unless it's your tongue of course!! Horny little vixen!!