Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clapham Barbie - Clapham Junction  (Read 1214 times)

24 review(s) for Barbie Cum (17 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dapper Don

Link --->
External Link/Members Only

Hey guys,

After seeing the reviews on here and having a look at her AW profile, I decided to give Clapham Barbie a visit. I noticed she recently moved from Bounds Green to Clapham Junction, which at first didn't think it'd be a problem, however soon realised when making the journey, it was more of a pain in the arse than I thought it would be.

I rang her in the afternoon and made the appt for the evening. She was very polite on the phone and her English was much better than a lot of WGs I've met. Due to missing my train, I ended up being a late however she was fine with it.

After finally arriving at the house, I glanced at her and noticed she wasn't 'drop dead gorgeous' however plenty reviews gave me the heads up regarding facial features anyway. I'm a bum guy and that's what I was mainly after.

I'll admit her bum was soft and nice to touch but it wasn't the bubble butt I thought it was gonna be (not enough for me personally anyway). This was the biggest let down as that's what I mainly booked it for (especially considering how far I travelled). Afterwards we chatted before it was time for me to make my travels back to north London.  Nonetheless it was a pretty standard punt. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't memorable either. Hence neautral.

Services: £80 30mins
Pros: Great English, great comms, chatty and bubbly personality (I.e. Easy to speak to), good facilities
Cons: nice ass but not 'culo grande' imo, too far to travel for north londerners, no owo.

Offline peter purves

Link --->
External Link/Members Only

I'm a bum guy and that's what I was mainly after.

I'll admit her bum was soft and nice to touch but it wasn't the bubble butt I thought it was gonna be (not enough for me personally anyway). This was the biggest let down as that's what I mainly booked it for (especially considering how far I travelled).

Cons: nice ass but not 'culo grande' imo

Sorry to hear mate  but cheers for the review
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MP778

i think she was at the limit of her value at 100 p/h, but at 120 i think she's downright not worth it.  i wouldn't go back unless price dropped or additional services are included