Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An introduction and an apology.  (Read 904 times)

Offline JamesJack

New(ish) member,

Aberdeen based,

First review incoming,

Before I post it (probably over the weekend when I have more time)  I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'll be honest and upfront. I joined the site about 6 months ago while drunk. I missed the obvious warning about using a username associated with other forums making me quite easily identifiable to people.

Unfortunately with the settings on this forum I can't delete my previous account and have not yet been able to PM admin to attempt to change my username and ensure my discretion. I do apologise for this as I have broken one of the forum rules by having multiple accounts. As soon as I am able I will message admin in an attempt to rectify this.

I would also like to thank you guys for unknowingly saving me money and pointing me in the right direction while I was in my lurking/unable to post due to username stage.

I'm relatively new to the world of punting but this site has been very useful and I would like to participate more with reviews and do my bit.

Sorry again for breaking the rules.

Offline Courtney

The best thing to do would be to report your own post telling admin your previous username.

Offline JamesJack

Offline Davey Dykes

Is it a good idea to use the name of a Crane company with this account?

Offline JamesJack

Perhaps it's not related to said company.