Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessicasrabbit2017 Newcastle Adultwork  (Read 3483 times)

13 review(s) for RespectTheRabbit (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scubaman

External Link/Members Only

So first review on here not felt the need to post one before as I have tended to see well reviewed girls and not had any bad experiences before.

As I don't live in the north east I make my bookings in advance to ensure i get to see who I want to see.

I originally booked an hour for a date in july which was accepted only to get an email later on to say that sorry she would be away on that date sorry would offer discount for new date. No problem I rearanged another date and said no discount needed as these things happen.

Text messages and emails exchanged over services no problems then the day before I asked if we could move the meeting forward by an hour or so Jessica replied that she could maybe move it forward by 30 mins. I thanked her and said this would be great if she could but not to worry if she can not as I would still make the original time.

On the morning of the booking I sent an AW message to see if everything was still ok and if the earlier time was still ok to which i got a reply yes the earlier time was fine and would let me know if she could do any earlier.

Thanked her and send a dress request (an outfit she is wearing in her gallery) I then got a message back 30mins after she confirmed all was ok to tell me sorry she would have to cancel me as she was cramping told me to phone her duo partner.

I have since tried to contact her via AW and text messages and both have been ignored.

Looking at her other recent feedback on AW it seems to be a regular thing for her to cancel last minute.

Its a shame as I was really looking forward to meeting her and if she had only replied to me I might not have felt the need to post this review.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I was really interested in this girl but the reliability is very off putting.

Offline Toon73

Thanks for the review. I was really interested in this girl but the reliability is very off putting.

+1 Same here ,, had a quick look through fb and indeed last minute cancellations do seem to be popping up often .

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for that. Had her in my HL for a while, but she seems to be falling down on reliability.

Online Kev3773

As above, thanks for reviewing, I've spoken to her and was tempted but the issues pointed out are making it less likely to happen  :hi:

Offline Jibbi

Thanks for the review. I've been seriously considering travelling up to see her as she looks ideal for me but these cancellations are very worrying.

Offline Spartacus123

That's shit, thanks for the heads up  :drinks:

Offline Tiger63

This is why reviews are so important.
Thanks for that mate :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

As I don't live in the north east I make my bookings in advance to ensure i get to see who I want to see.

I originally booked an hour for a date in july which was accepted only to get an email later on to say that sorry she would be away on that date sorry would offer discount for new date. No problem I rearanged another date and said no discount needed as these things happen.

On the morning of the booking I sent an AW message to see if everything was still ok and if the earlier time was still ok to which i got a reply yes the earlier time was fine and would let me know if she could do any earlier.

Thanked her and send a dress request (an outfit she is wearing in her gallery) I then got a message back 30mins after she confirmed all was ok to tell me sorry she would have to cancel me as she was cramping told me to phone her duo partner.

I have since tried to contact her via AW and text messages and both have been ignored.

Looking at her other recent feedback on AW it seems to be a regular thing for her to cancel last minute.

Its a shame as I was really looking forward to meeting her and if she had only replied to me I might not have felt the need to post this review.

I was badly let down by her recently.

It wasn't the fact that she had to cancel - that was understandable, it was the fact that she had my punting phone number but did not bother to call or text me to cancel.
Instead, I only found out after I arrived in her street and got no response when asking for the flat number.
She had sent a message on UKE which was next to useless since she knew I was driving for 2 hours plus.

Offline CELICA GT

I was badly let down by her recently.

It wasn't the fact that she had to cancel - that was understandable, it was the fact that she had my punting phone number but did not bother to call or text me to cancel.
Instead, I only found out after I arrived in her street and got no response when asking for the flat number.
She had sent a message on UKE which was next to useless since she knew I was driving for 2 hours plus.
Bad enough cancelling if not far away but 2hours  :thumbsdown:

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Tried to communicate with her on many occasions, only for my enquiries to be mostly ignored.
Although she is happy to flirt in public. Something feels strangely amiss, is it just me?
So until I'm convinced otherwise, I think I'll be giving this one a miss.