Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Bruna - London  (Read 1414 times)

3 review(s) for  Beautiful Bruna (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline stewart99

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I saw Bruna from her london backpage ad having been drawn in by her very sexy dance which she will do for you. I had reservations and no one else had seen her but I let my horniness guide me.

I saw her in an apartment on edgware road at 7:30 and Bruna looked very sexy in lingerie when I arrived. Comms had been fine.

Money was exchanged and I then took a quick shower. The shower was slightly broken but worked just enough to shower.

I won't go into too much detail on the punt but suffice to say Bruna was not particularly engaged and any touching or engagement from her was awkward or not allowed. Kissing limited and uninterested from her and touching of breasts or pussy was almost discouraged. Given her lack of interest I struggled to maintain my hardness which only seemed to frustrate her and make it worse. In the end I gave up as she was not doing anything to improve things.

Given Pamplemousse90's experience and him also having seen her on an off day for one of his visits I would suggest she is quite variable in performance and given my appointment was later in the day also suffers from her bad performance due to tiredness. Given how sexy she is and starting with the great dance she does it should have been a great punt but it was not to be.

Offline socksfellan2

I saw her recently but couldn't find her listing again so couldn't review her. I'll get to it soon. Thanks for sharing your experience with her.

Offline stewart99

I just want to add the punt was just a bit lackluster not terrible and Bruna was friendly enough just not engaged with the action.

Offline socksfellan2

I just want to add the punt was just a bit lackluster not terrible and Bruna was friendly enough just not engaged with the action.

I agree, this is the vibe I got too. She's polite, friendly but not enthusiastic.