Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I have New information about the reopening of SS in Prestwich  (Read 1104 times)

Offline gg1105

I promised a lot of reviews in the past but never got round to post them... sorry!

But this time I got valuable information that will hopefully redeem myself!!

I went to GFE bury today for a punt, found a familiar girl and asked if she worked at Sandys, and she did!

She shall not be named for her protection but she had red hair and a huge rack!

I asked her about sandy's opening again.

So apparently it's not opened yet, at least not officially
The is still a "closing order" by the police till the end of the week at least and wouldn't allow anything to open at the same site in prestwich for any purpose due to ongoing investigation

The guy who want to ride the name of sandys "Mr Gray" was the owner of the property at prestwich and also owner of 2 other parlours in Manchester
Rumor has it that the other 2 closed down and now he want to ride sandys fame and re-open prestwich

Since it's under a different boss, most girls who were previously there will likely not go back, most of them went to gfe or went indie

Problem is those who didn't go with gfe, from what I have heard, some girls demanded more money for basic service at gfe because they came from SS....and had an attitude and won't see or walk out on customers, so gfe boss wasn't happy and won't kick them out
So some of those girls might end up going back to Prestwich

Anyway I hope this helps a lot of you clear up the situation

Mind you most of this came from a single source and could be bias

GG

vw

Thank for the advert/gossip. 

Offline gg1105

Thank for the advert/gossip.

You guys are so suspicious lol
It's gossip but definitely no advert

God even if I try you guys doubt me, who would ever post anymore?

Dellboy

GG - now you can do the reviews you promised  :hi:

Offline con-a-ser

I went to GFE bury today for a punt, found a familiar girl and asked if she worked at Sandys, and she did!
She shall not be named for her protection but she had red hair and a huge rack!

Well either Angel or the receptionist

I asked her about sandy's opening again.

The is still a "closing order" by the police till the end of the week at least and wouldn't allow anything to open at the same site in prestwich for any purpose due to ongoing investigation

The guy who want to ride the name of sandys "Mr Gray" was the owner of the property at prestwich and also owner of 2 other parlours in Manchester
Rumor has it that the other 2 closed down and now he want to ride sandys fame and re-open prestwich

Since it's under a different boss, most girls who were previously there will likely not go back, most of them went to gfe or went indie

Problem is those who didn't go with gfe, from what I have heard, some girls demanded more money for basic service at gfe because they came from SS....and had an attitude and won't see or walk out on customers, so gfe boss wasn't happy and won't kick them out
So some of those girls might end up going back to Prestwich

I was going to pull fault with that but I don't know where to start
The only thing I agree with is some of the SS girls went to GFE (some actually where at GFE Sheffield & Sandys when GFE BURY opened Sandy's gave an ultimatum that they couldn't work both)
Those who stuck with SS knowing it was guaranteed money where all welcomed back at GFE by the Boss with open arms after Sandy's closed

Anyway I hope this helps a lot of you clear up the situation
Mind you most of this came from a single source and could be bias

More like an agenda or they told you a load of BOLLOCKS

Offline Robert44

There is still a "closing order" by the police till the end of the week at least and wouldn't allow anything to open at the same site in prestwich for any purpose due to ongoing investigation

Blimey, I must have dreamt having a punt there a few weeks ago. But how come my wallet is now £60 lighter?

Offline gg1105

Well either Angel or the receptionist

I was going to pull fault with that but I don't know where to start
The only thing I agree with is some of the SS girls went to GFE (some actually where at GFE Sheffield & Sandys when GFE BURY opened Sandy's gave an ultimatum that they couldn't work both)
Those who stuck with SS knowing it was guaranteed money where all welcomed back at GFE by the Boss with open arms after Sandy's closed

More like an agenda or they told you a load of BOLLOCKS

Thanks for the reply!!

See this is how the community should be! Helpful useful discussions!!:)

Offline gg1105

Blimey, I must have dreamt having a punt there a few weeks ago. But how come my wallet is now £60 lighter?

Hey like I said, it's from one single source that could be false!
So how was the punt? Is it anywhere close to the old SS?

Offline Robert44

Hey like I said, it's from one single source that could be false!
So how was the punt? Is it anywhere close to the old SS?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147604.0

Offline hungrypunt

OP, the time you took to write here you could have posted a review,

Online lewisjones23

apart from the issue that its been open for a few weeks, closed for a bit etc, erm thanks for the gossip / chinese whispers

:thumbsup:

Dellboy

OP, the time you took to write here you could have posted a review,

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline MrMog

She shall not be named for her protection but she had red hair and a huge rack! < so basically describes her .

What a twat.

Offline cueball

It would appear your opinion is in the minority....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152118.0

Try putting some reviews of the punting that you harp on you've done. You might not be so doubted then.

Your posts are long but basically empty.

And yes, you'll be doubted until you're trusted and rightly so imo.

Offline CoreyTrevor

I used to visit Sandys years ago (both branches) before it became the conveyor belt (a high quality one, mind) that it ended up being. I had a punt with a girl who told me they were going to open a 3rd branch in Oldham and she was pretty adamant about it.......never happened.

Why would she say that? Who knows? It might have actually been planned and not executed? The point being, I don't doubt what you are saying GG and appreciate you are trying to pass on some intel and an early heads-up, but it's the source that's doubtful here, in my experience.

I would treat it as "small talk" and maybe a possibility, unless it actually happens. I'm certainly not putting you down here (I have no grounds to) and I appreciate what your intentions were, to share info on a forum, which is what it's all about.

Now make everyone bloody happy and do those bloody reviews lol     :diablo:

And I will stop being a lazy bugger and catch up with mine!   :(
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

You guys are so suspicious lol
It's gossip but definitely no advert

Keep on posting, post some reviews and over time credibility grows.

Offline HKS15

I used to visit Sandys years ago (both branches) before it became the conveyor belt (a high quality one, mind) that it ended up being. I had a punt with a girl who told me they were going to open a 3rd branch in Oldham and she was pretty adamant about it.......never happened.

Why would she say that? Who knows? It might have actually been planned and not executed? The point being, I don't doubt what you are saying GG and appreciate you are trying to pass on some intel and an early heads-up, but it's the source that's doubtful here, in my experience.

I would treat it as "small talk" and maybe a possibility, unless it actually happens. I'm certainly not putting you down here (I have no grounds to) and I appreciate what your intentions were, to share info on a forum, which is what it's all about.

Now make everyone bloody happy and do those bloody reviews lol     :diablo:

And I will stop being a lazy bugger and catch up with mine!   :(

She was telling you the truth, there was a place in Oldham that opened as Lounge 1909 a few years back but didn't last long, in one of the threads on the other site about it Merv said they had the keys to that same premises previously and planned to open it as a new SS branch, but it would have taken them too much work to get it to the standard of the other two.

Offline Bantagonist

Thanks for the reply!!

See this is how the community should be! Helpful useful discussions!!:)

I've heard what you said, but different ex ss girls have said different things. So I believe what you heard to be true, but that is what that girl thinks. Thx for trying though.

Online Blackpool Rock

Keep on posting, post some reviews and over time credibility grows.
Like you say it takes time to get accepted and trusted especially if you have lurked for a bit, post a few sensible and informative replies to other peoples questions plus put up a review or two and happy days  :drinks:

Offline con-a-ser

I had a punt with a girl who told me they were going to open a 3rd branch in Oldham and she was pretty adamant about it.......never happened.

Why would she say that? Who knows? It might have actually been planned and not executed?

They looked at & found a building
can't remember if someone tried to open it & they where going to take over (buy out) or they didn't get planning permission
Well someone else opened it & it failed was going to be called infinity lounge Oldham (no connection to infinity lounge) so Run as Lounge 1909
Some may remember it apparently was nice inside

Offline CoreyTrevor

WOW! So it WAS actually true, what a shame it didn't go to plan, that would have been a great option IMO  :angry:

Having said that, I would probably now be skint lol  :thumbsup:

I'm amazed I never had any idea about it actually opening at all, as I kept my eyes peeled for a while after she told me that  :unknown:

Thanks to both of you for putting me straight though, I'd always assumed it was b*ll*cks  :cool:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral