Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __Curvy April__ - Slough  (Read 870 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

aaronjohnson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service: 0.5h - £70, OWO, FK

Comms: text to arrange and call when I arrived. Booked in the evening for the morning next day. Tried to change 0.5h to 1h but she had someone already booked after me (don't know if b2b or she needed a break before the next client).

Location: new block of flats, Slough High Street, cash machine 30m from the entrance, paid parking by the building. The flat is nice and clean, clean bathroom and shower.

Girl: she's the one in the pictures, but more tanned and more 'marbled'. Big but not too fat. Boobs seemed smaller that in profile pictures. Decent face.

Encounter: I arrived at the location, called to confirm flat number. She let me in. Floor plan was a bit confusing, but I found the flat. April greeted me in black lingerie. I handed paperwork, she showed me the shower and went to the other room to stash the cash. After the shower I came back to the bedroom and she arrived shortly.

She played some nice, calm music on her phone. FK, shallow OWO (meh technique), RO- nice pussy but she's not responsive. Rubbered up, cowgirl, mish, doggy and pop. No eye contact, not much GFE elements (some FK, some touching but I left unsatisfied). Still, she moved energetically during cowgirl and doggy, maybe too quickly for my taste, like she wanted me to pop earlier. She cleaned my little friend very carefully and we cuddled and talk for a while. She told me she does this job for money, not for pleasure - that explains her attitude. Shower, goodbye kiss and I left.

She's not a clock watcher per se, I suspect she has playlists for 15/30/60min meetings on her phone. When I asked how much longer I have she answered pretty accurately.

Would I return? Most likey no. Expensive 0.5h, no DFK, poor attitude. This neutral is close to negative, but the service was acceptable so negative doesn't seem fair.

I would not recommend April unless she's the last non-Romanian girl in Slough.

James999

She told me she does this job for money, not for pleasure -

Not wanting to burst your bubble but that;s what pro$$ies do, some may lie and say they do it for pleasure, you can easily test this by trying to arrange a meet without paying them  :sarcastic:

Her age (25) doesn't match with the pictures on her profile, she has the hands of a 40 year old woman, or perhaps she doesn't use fairy qashing up liquid  :unknown: