Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondeslikefun Cardiff  (Read 1954 times)

34 review(s) for BlondeLikesFun (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

alphabetspagetti

Limited tec so no link but lady well known on aw and I'm sure someone will help with link.
Little overdue from a meet now a few weeks ago.
Crystal has a new far more convenient incall apartment and it was great to see her again.
Tall, glamorous, well prepared and sexual lady with stupendous legs and now (well done) enhanced DDs. Dressed as requested.
After an initial catch up chat action was great and interestingly moved from bedroom in to the living room where we found Crystals large dining table to be the perfect height for a variety of manoeuvres. Crystal provides all services listed with a real enthusiasm and clearly enjoys herself.
Looking forward to next time.

Offline mr big

External Link/Members Only  Great punt she is one of my favs glad u had a good one

Offline Steelworker

I've seen her s couple of times and agree she's great. Good review. I notice you'd done a threesome with her too. The new place is very nice too.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

My mistake, I meant MMFF. Not threesome.

np500

My mistake, I meant MMFF. Not threesome.
I did a 3sum with her and luciaAXE, great girls, again like lileth, pre boob job, great times.

Offline mrdiamond77

She is another girl I have yet to see.  Thanks for the review.   :hi:

Offline jay07

I was looking at her profile this morning with the hope to book. But she had £180 for the hour up, gutted I missed the opportunity.

My max is £150, but I'm sure I could have found lose change for the extra tenner. 

lucozing

I like to see this girl also welsh barbie to :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:42:58 pm by lucozing »

np500

I like to see this girl also welsh barbie to :coolgirl:

Welsh Barbie, seen twice, both in 3sums with scarletjo  :wacko:
Another top girl, 3sum with these two would be interesting,  Did't someone have a 3sum with these two ?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:10:39 pm by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

Not sure how to post the link but it was Gatchaman. Having a new found taste and having seen BLF and Welsh Barbie, that's very appealing  :bomb:

np500

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:45:09 am by np500 »