Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SANDRA+XXX - Loughborough  (Read 898 times)

11 review(s) for   SANDRA XXX (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

blondeboris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 for 15 mins. Booking very easy via text. Bit of a dossy council flat just outside Loughborough town centre, not the most comfortable but safe and easy to park.

Polish. She is bigger than the photos suggest but not offensively so. Facially nothing special but a nice pair of breasts and I actually liked her arse which looked pretty good in her heels.

She was friendly and offered OWO that I turned down. Good BJ although she was trying to rush me a little. Eventually bent her up against the wall.

It was a good enough visit for what I wanted at the time but the flat and the disparity between her and her photos makes me unlikely to return.

But she was much better than another Polish girl, Anastazia, would I saw at the same flat - and I think there's another woman - Rose - also uses the same place. I'll probably have to see her to complete the set! :unknown:

Anastazia - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++
Rose - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Boris, well done in getting x3 reviews up today.

In future avoid mentioning OTHER girls in the Main Review, otherwsise the system assumes that a review has been sumitted for EACH of the girls' profile mentioned in the review, thereby providing incorrecxt information as to how many Total reviews each girl has.

vw

Boris, well done in getting x3 reviews up today.

In future avoid mentioning OTHER girls in the Main Review, otherwsise the system assumes that a review has been sumitted for EACH of the girls' profile mentioned in the review, thereby providing incorrecxt information as to how many Total reviews each girl has.

We manually index now so that doesn't happen.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
We manually index now so that doesn't happen.

Aah, my bad. Sorry.