Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly @ Playmates  (Read 1322 times)

Jimm007

Has anybody seen? I presume she's the same Molly at Angel Companions, but no real reviews to take much information from, as of yet. She certainly looks the part though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline alreytyoof

Almost certain it is the same girl.

Apart from the existing posts in the North West section there are 3 other positive reports elsewhere on the web.

Offline peiyee

Same girl. The owners of Angels Companions and Playmates are connected.

Jimm007

I've had some messages from people who have seen her and it's, well, not great. I've been told...

- she wears a wig, so don't touch her hair when she's giving you a bj
- she smells of fish downstairs
- she has a poor attitude and answers mainly with 'yes' or 'no' without conversing.
- she's nice looking but not stunning

Offline alreytyoof

I've had some messages from people who have seen her and it's, well, not great. I've been told...

- she wears a wig, so don't touch her hair when she's giving you a bj
- she smells of fish downstairs
- she has a poor attitude and answers mainly with 'yes' or 'no' without conversing.
- she's nice looking but not stunning

I saw her the other day though I've yet to do a review and I have to disagree.

If she's wearing a wig I certainly didn't notice I came into contact with her hair many times though her oral technique was rather tame.

She most definitely didn't have a pongey smell though I did notice she sprayed anti-persperant a few times but it was a hot day.

I found her to be a really nice, pleasant and fun girl to be around, no awkward conversations at all.

She is very attractive, incredible natural physique with large pert natural tits with puffy nipples. I'd hazard a guess she's naturally a redhead.

However, she doesn't get off easily and struggles to cum even when playing with herself which explains the comments about her attitude. I found that she struggles to relax.

On top and doggy there's no problem but missionary I found her to be very tense and she was pushing me away without realising. I kept telling her to relax and we had a joke about it. She does enjoy it and gets into it but her being unable to orgasm was a mood killer for me and why I wouldn't return despite how attractive she is.

It would be a neutral review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw her the other day though I've yet to do a review and I have to disagree.

If she's wearing a wig I certainly didn't notice I came into contact with her hair many times though her oral technique was rather tame.

She most definitely didn't have a pongey smell though I did notice she sprayed anti-persperant a few times but it was a hot day.

I found her to be a really nice, pleasant and fun girl to be around, no awkward conversations at all.

She is very attractive, incredible natural physique with large pert natural tits with puffy nipples. I'd hazard a guess she's naturally a redhead.

However, she doesn't get off easily and struggles to cum even when playing with herself which explains the comments about her attitude. I found that she struggles to relax.

On top and doggy there's no problem but missionary I found her to be very tense and she was pushing me away without realising. I kept telling her to relax and we had a joke about it. She does enjoy it and gets into it but her being unable to orgasm was a mood killer for me and why I wouldn't return despite how attractive she is.

It would be a neutral review.

Hmmm interesting as this one is (was ??) on my to fuck list.

Offline alreytyoof

Hmmm interesting as this one is (was ??) on my to fuck list.

I'd love to recommend her because she is fit as fuck but I don't think she's your type and you'd be left disappointed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'd love to recommend her because she is fit as fuck but I don't think she's your type and you'd be left disappointed.

I see....oh well. :cry: :cry:

NEXT !!!  :D :D

Jimm007

You say FAF... does she have a look of anybody or someone you could compare her to?

The best looking WG I've seen was Charlotte who used to be with AC/Playmates. If she's in her league, I might try her as I don't mind vanilla punts.

Offline alreytyoof

You say FAF... does she have a look of anybody or someone you could compare her to?

The best looking WG I've seen was Charlotte who used to be with AC/Playmates. If she's in her league, I might try her as I don't mind vanilla punts.

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Agree with you about Charlotte she was a stunner, Molly is in the same league as her though not at the top of it.

Offline lewisjones23