Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Linda & Leannesm at Farringdon , London  (Read 2563 times)

8 review(s) for Gorgeous_Linda (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
4 review(s) for Leannesm (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline harrier1973

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I arranged to see Linda 17th July 12noon for 1/2 hour (£80), confirmed and she gave clear directions. But she also did say that her friend Leanne was also working that day and she could join in if I liked.
So I looked at her profile and decided to go for any hour with them both (300)
The flat was easy to find, nothing to look at from the outside. Inside was ok, clean & tidy, no surprises.

Linda is a tall Czech girl, 27, long brown hair, good body and natural 36c boobs. Dressed in simple black top and skirt she invited me in, very friendly. She offered a shower of which I was very glad as it was sweltering.
After I came out of the shower Linda introduced me to her friend.
Leanne is an English student, 25, taller than Linda at 5ft 8, great 34e boobs which were all hers, slim with long brunette curls. She was only wearing pretty white lingere which contrasted well with Linda's black bra & panties.
Taking me into the bedroom Linda pulled off my towel & both girls set to work stripping off then gently teasing me with their nails. This had me rock hard so they next showed off their oral skills, licking up & down until Leanne took me in her mouth. Linda kept stroking me , placing my hands on her leg & bum so I could have a good squeeze as Leanne gave excellent deep throat.
Next Linda rolled the condom on & enthusiastically mounted me. She looked great bouncing on my cock whilst Leanne was kissing & caressing my chest & throat .
I told both girls to get onto all fours & fucked first Linda then changing condoms Leanne. Both were hot, wet & gasping and I couldn't last any longer coming inside Leanne.
Linda pulled the condom off wiping my cock over first hers then Leanne's boobs.
Both girls are excellent & I would heartily recommend them individually or as a duo.

Offline LLPunting

Nice one on a great result  :yahoo:

holland

I tried to book Linda some time ago.
She was unpleasant and uninterested on the phone and eventually she hung up.
I will not be bother again :thumbsdown: