Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 492 times)

Offline jako123456789

Hi guys, im pretty new to this (new meaning ive been to one massage indie). Has anyone got any suggestions for a massage and possibly owo? Im in the bolton area but can travel. Thanks in advance!

Offline cueball

What you need my friend is a big fat un, they're documented as giving better massages in the warm weather.... the dripping sweat mixes well with the oil... I'm told

I'll get right on with the searching on your behalf  :hi:

Offline jako123456789

Cant say im into big girls cueball looking for b2b but i appreciate the search my good man!

Offline threechilliman

Cant say im into big girls cueball looking for b2b but i appreciate the search my good man!

I'd leave out the good man comments until you've seen what he comes up with. Nobody searches quite like Cueball......

Offline hungrypunt

Hi guys, im pretty new to this (new meaning ive been to one massage indie). Has anyone got any suggestions for a massage and possibly owo? Im in the bolton area but can travel. Thanks in advance!

It would take you just as long to search AW in your area as it did to type this post. And trust me youll be better off than the suggestions that may or may not pop up on here JAKO.

:)

mrsheepish

What you need my friend is a big fat un, they're documented as giving better massages in the warm weather.... the dripping sweat mixes well with the oil... I'm told

I'll get right on with the searching on your behalf  :hi:

I'm looking forward to see what munter you come up with  :lol:

Offline cueball

Well jak the lad. I'm gonna stand by my earlier advice. I've had a good rummage round the cage and here's the newest recruit. She's fresh as a daisy and oiled up more slippery than a jellied eel.
Her body to body will leave you breathless, guaranteed...
External Link/Members Only

Enjoy my good man  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:58:42 pm by cueball »

goldwing1

Well jak the lad. I'm gonna stand by my earlier advice. I've had a good rummage round the cage and here's the newest recruit. She's fresh as a daisy and oiled up more slippery than a jellied eel.

She`s that fat, bet she probably shows up on google earth as well

mrsheepish

The funniest part of it is someones given her a positive review on here  :lol:

Offline freeze44

The funniest part of it is someones given her a positive review on here  :lol:

Bugger. Looks like plumpy gone? Maybe the op took up CB's suggestion and they together now? Or she squashed him?  :crazy:

Offline jako123456789

Not gunna lie cueball im deffinately not gunna see her! I do however appreciate the search ( and the laugh!) but i decided to nip into body serenity in bolton and saw sue i think her name was. Review will be up as soon as i can. Would like to know if anyone tried the suggestions though   :lol: