Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rochelle, Caprice, Desiree, Now Cassie Martini - near Victoria Station  (Read 612 times)

csm

I obviously only remembered the good bits from my previous meeting and after 9 months met this lady again. She didn't seem to remember me.

She gets the preliminaries right and I was hoping for a good experience from a fit elegant girl.  However all my concerns from the first meeting resurfaced - time wasting, taking and making calls, disappearing act.  The most disappointing thing was her total lack of enthusiasm for the sex  :dash: - she didn't hide the fact that this would be the smallest possible part of the meeting as she could make it.  I found myself unable to lead the meeting  :unknown:.

I also became nervous when I could overhear small bits of her giving an almighty bollocking to someone when I came out of the shower, it sounded quite threatening (I think she was on the phone).  :manhater:  Almost like a split personality  :scare:.  I could hear other people in the flat and from then on wanted the encounter to finish without any hiccups.  She has so many issues about so many people, maybe she should take up a non-confrontational career, say modelling?   :timeout: Although she is probably too old for that now, she is probably 34/35 ish, unless she has spent too long in the sun, certainly not the 23 years the agency tells you!

Once bitten, twice shy, obviously that wasn't me.  But I live to tell another tale - with a DIFFERENT girl next time!  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID -  I would love to know if others have had the same experience with this lady?

alladin

Yes I did find the meeting difficult - I think she was inexperienced at the time.

PS I met her under another name not listed above - she was living near the Natural History Museum.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:20:52 am by alladin »