Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress_Magda - Bayswater - mehh  (Read 771 times)

1 review(s) for Mistress_Magda (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline rockharders

Mistress_Magda
External Link/Members Only
£70 30 mins

Easy booking good comms, lives in a nice part of Bayswater in a top floor flat. Tidy and well kept place she shares with another girl.

Physical appearance: Romanian girl with a very large set of breasts, she is relatively young in her late 20s with good skin tone, face is pleasing enough to look at. However, I was not so impressed by her unexpectedly huge gut and I've got a feeling one of the pics in her free gallery is not of her (#1 #3 defintely her, #2 probably not) because the hair is different. Her hair is quite frizzly and curly, the girl in the second pic is much slimmer with long straight hair. So be warned, big stomach alert but also great huge breasts. Her frame is not BBW wobbly huge though.

This wasn't a particularly good or bad punt but I thought Magda was bit too abrupt and businesslike at the beginning. Basically I paid, we discussed what I wanted but she seemed to be very reluctant to let me touch her and enjoy those breasts. She said she didn't do RO (but we ended up doing it anyway), and light kissing only. I think it's covered oral only, didn't ask if she did OWO because I usually go for covered these days so doesn't bother me. Not a great start.

So into action, she relented and we did RO and 69. Actually this is when the punt got much better and suddenly that cold businesslike attitude I got at the beginning was gone. Her hygiene is excellent, fresh clean pussy and fresh breath. I was a bit of a lazy sod today so it was just girl on top, she slid down on my cock and rode me cowgirl while groping and sucking those huge tits. Apparently she had an orgasm while grinding me, then I fucked her until I shot my bolt.

Some pleasant small talk then I left.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Candyman

Had her on my HL. I can see what you mean about the guy, if you look closely in the 1st photo. Not immediately obvious as its a black dress. What cup size would you say she is?

Offline rockharders

Had her on my HL. I can see what you mean about the guy, if you look closely in the 1st photo. Not immediately obvious as its a black dress. What cup size would you say she is?

Difficult to say because cup size does not correlate to breast size once you take chest into account. However, they are plenty big. She's chubby so I'm going to guess it's 38/40 DD/E.

JimmyJazz

So tempted. Anyone seen her lately.