Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie Manchester - Going Oriental  (Read 1752 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Mehdi91

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr - £100

Finally ticked oriental off my HL and very happy it was with this amazing lass. Just got back a few hours ago and i wouldn't mind going back now for a 2nd round

Comms.... - Pretty damn easy, emailed last night with some requests and details, lovely email sent back with yep no problem, gave her my punting number and said id phone to confirm address and parking etc... in the morning

Venue.... Very nice clean and tidy apartment (not sure if she had just cleaned as hoover was out and a duster was on the table) either way it was very modern

Looks..... Definitely her, she says on AW she is 28, id say a few years older maybe 30 but you wouldn't bother with it at all. Lovely big enhanced boobs, not too firm, and for me the best legs I have seen in a long time

The action.... So I get let into the apartment knock on the door and welcomed with a sensual kiss to a lovely thai girl in long black boots, suspenders and a very thin and kind of see through black bra. Obviously pleasantries are done asked if I wanted a shower, already had one before I came and said its ok.

Started with some light kissing, I did ask on the initial request about DFK or FK but she didn't seem up for it, i do love DFK but to be honest she was nice enough to forget about that. She asked if I wanted a quick massage, said yeh, again a time wasting tactic however it only lasted around 5 minutes and it wasn't too bad, it relaxed me a lot and made me feel more comfortable before we got on with it.

Stood up for some OWO and WOW WHAT A SIGHT, her amazing lips around my hard cock and balls whilst looking up at me with those amazing far eastern eyes was something I will remember for a long time, it was sloppy enough enough noises and felt amazing, moved to the bed for a bit more OWO and decided to go for some 69. using fingers and tongue at one point I knew she was ready to come as she was nearly biting on my cock.

Then onto the main event, and I straight away asked to fuck her against the window, and was so happy when she grabbed my cock dragged me to the window and opened herself up wide, seeing her pushed up against the window whilst my cock went in hard was amazing, pulled on her hair for a bit and it was nice and tight.

Moved to the bed for some kissing and she jumped on top for some CG and RCG her squatting over me whilst sucking on her tits was lovely. Before I was ready to come I threw her off me and did some RO so i could last a bit longer, moved to Doggy, it was here I could feel her clamping, for me its fine the tighter the better and pushed her hard on the bed and I asked her about CIM so i whacked my condom off and she wrapped her lips round my head whilst I wanked, again standing up seeing her look up at me whilst I came in her mouth will be a memory for a long time.

She went to the bathroom, cleaned up and by this time had only a few minutes left so I went and got changed had a quick feel and kiss as I walked out a very very happy man

To sum up.... Amazing experience which for me was on my HL for a long time. lovely girl, english is not a problem and i feel it may be hard to find an oriental girl as good as her for a while.

Would I recommend.... If you want a real oriental experience away from the parlours etc...(which I am just not a fan of at all) Id say no one better in the area

Would I return.... Yep, got a few more on my HL before I go back but 100% will be going to see her again before I head back down south

Hidden Image/Members Only

JAShoots

Just curious did you pay for any extras? her profile says some of my like list will be extra and there isn't much on there other than OWO and it doesn't metion CIM or even FS for that matter?

Offline Mehdi91

I think she wanted to, but because everything was agreed I emailed her she didn't really have much movement

klaus88

There is actually a tattoo on her body somewhere with a date on it (her birthday).
Think it was 1982.
I was shocked at her age too.

Offline Excalibur

Just curious did you pay for any extras? her profile says some of my like list will be extra and there isn't much on there other than OWO and it doesn't metion CIM or even FS for that matter?

Also surprised you got CIM. When I saw her years ago her likes list was much more extensive but they were all extras.  Might email her and see if she will do a Facial for me.

Offline Mehdi91

I can remember the tattoo but i thought it said 1983  :scare:

WE NEED A VERIFIER!!!

Offline MrMog

I saw and reviewed her during my Thai phase, she is a lovely lass. Some skin mottling patches going on but a cracking body. In hindsight it was a little robotic tbh but she still did a great job for me so I have no complaints. I have seen far worse.

Offline iceCaptain

Saw her this afternoon. Mediocre punt, will post a review soon.