Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Morena in Walsall  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Walsalllad15

Thinking about paying her a visit soon, has anyone seen her recently if so what's she like etc

paythepiper

Fancied a crack at her myself but she hasnt answered the phone and the green light isnt on though she has been logging in. Maybe on holiday?

Offline Pharlin

From what I understand both Morena and Lexi (Lexi blonde) both have day jobs so they aren't always available. My experience is they are more active on a weekend and/ or on a Monday. Hope this helps.

Ps. Two great wg's, not perfect but pleasant all the same.

paythepiper

Thanks for the update, i'll keep a closer eye on her profile.

Ming

Gents it's always helpful to add a link.

I take it this is her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen lexi before but only 15 min booking it was ok

paythepiper

Hi Ming, I  agree with your comment but try as I may I cannot seem to add a link useing my android phone in fact I was going to add a post requesting advice on this, any ideas?

Offline Villain79

Im a miss morena regular. Bargain for £50 mate you wont be disapointed. Lexi is also good but doesnt seem to like deep penetration. Go for morena every time

paythepiper

I'll keep my eye open for her green light this weekend. Whereabouts in Walsall is she based?

Offline Pharlin

Near the Broadway Toby Carvery, about a 15min walk from the town centre.

Offline Villain79

Between chamberlin hill factory and Duke of york pub. Not sure if allowed to give street names out so that will have to do

Offline Walsalllad15

I wasn't impressed when I saw her

Offline alibirmingham

Been tempted by lexi blonde but she doesn't do owo which is a deal breaker for me. Kinda glad as WG's which are part of the same group more often then not tend to give a silmilar service as others in the same group.

paythepiper

Why wasnt you impressed my friend?
You mention on another thread you saw her earlier in the week, was that this week? I have kept an eye on her profile with a view to a meeting and she hasnt shown any availability for awhile so just wondering what is going with her?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:13:23 am by paythepiper »