Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: List of £100 hr providers  (Read 3362 times)

Treehouse

Saw this on the Yorks & Humber and thought we could try the same thing.
Basically we list and support those girls who dont take the piss with thier prices, and provide vfm*.

*cueball clause: a fucking horror that charges YOU to fuck her is not good value.

Offline cueball

Don't panic treehouse,I only open the cage for worthy causes  :D

I'm glad somebody has started this thread in the nw.

I'll put lists together...

Genuine ones

marlboro20

Great thread guys. Here's a top girl I met up with last year... South of £100...  External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Great thread guys. Here's a top girl I met up with last year... South of £100...  External Link/Members Only

I believe she retired at the beginning of July

Treehouse

Treehouse

Offline Might Bite

I can recommend Poppy. She does tend to cancel quite a lot, 2nd time I booked before I saw her, but a really good service and @£80 for an hour exceptional VFM
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great thread..... Thank you.

Have now started a similar one for the East Mids area.

Whilst on-topic, would a similar thread for half hour punts be useful?

Treehouse

Great thread..... Thank you.

Have now started a similar one for the East Mids area.

Whilst on-topic, would a similar thread for half hour punts be useful?
Not sure a 1/2 hour one wouldn't be 90% the same providers

Offline cueball

I can recommend Poppy. She does tend to cancel quite a lot, 2nd time I booked before I saw her, but a really good service and @£80 for an hour exceptional VFM

Full link (including numerical triggers reviews)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Look vvv

Offline Bantagonist

Full link (including numerical triggers reviews)

Look vvv

This great so far, if someone could show me how to post individual aw links I got one or 2 I would recommend.

Offline Bantagonist

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

just noticed in another thread

add her to the list it looks promising, but its £5o extra for anal

Offline scsa

It's a good list but lots of these have big extras, the Thais, ashley4you for example want 20 for owo, even more for facial. Then we have others who won't be on the list at 120 hour who include everything.

Offline Kriss

Great thread - what a fine idea, a list of fanny I can afford  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kriss

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:10:59 pm by Kriss »

Offline caudell

Ashley4you was one of my fave punts from Scarlets, always was a good vfm shag and looks like OWO is included in the hour rates, not in the 30 mins.  £100 worth of anyone's money if you like your girls tall and with decent fake tits. 

Offline CoreyTrevor

I visited this one on Sunday

What was she like please, Mr Goldwing? Pics/profile/services accurate? I do intend to see her but any intel would be greatly appreciated!  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

goldwing1

What was she like please, Mr Goldwing? Pics/profile/services accurate? I do intend to see her but any intel would be greatly appreciated!  :hi:

I`ve just posted a review seeing as you wanted some more info.

dj469

I can vouch for Bianca New 28, visited a few weeks ago and left very happy. She's a bigger girl but very well proportioned and firm, not fat and wobbly. Location was very discreet and service was very enthusiastic. I was originally concerned about her being an EE girl and the usual shit service associated with it, especially at £60 an hour but there was no cause for concern as Bianca spoke very good English, was chatty and clearly enjoyed what she does.

Offline webpunter

A great thread.  Useful intel   :thumbsup:

marlboro20

Great thread... just got to sneak this one in... tenner over the ton but worth every penny.
Schoolgirl_Kate  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's an extremely enthusiastic little whore... OWO and CIM now included... didn't used to be and I reckon soon she'll be taking up the arse as well. Not good on comms but definitely worth the effort. (Great incall locution)

Offline Kriss

Great thread... just got to sneak this one in... tenner over the ton but worth every penny.
Schoolgirl_Kate  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's an extremely enthusiastic little whore... OWO and CIM now included... didn't used to be and I reckon soon she'll be taking up the arse as well. Not good on comms but definitely worth the effort. (Great incall locution)

Without being too revealing re. the address, is she way off the beaten track or fairly reachable by PT?  :hi:

marlboro20

Well off the beaten track... you'll need a sat nav

goldwing1

What about 2 girls £120 for the hour? Make the booking with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And she will bring her mate along   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I`ve had the pleasure 3 times

Offline Bantagonist

Bargain of the century, She does offers from time to time, I paid £70 when I went to see her a couple of months ago, and it included rimming, dfk, owo, anal play and cim.

Shes normally at £90 which is is great, but only issue is when shes working which is rare, as I don't think she has a permanent incall location

goldwing1

Offline Bantagonist

Why are hungarian girls cheaper than romanians?

Offline Kriss

Offline Hurley

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

just noticed in another thread

add her to the list it looks promising, but its £5o extra for anal
Bit fucking bizarre that one hour Is a 100 but 2 hours is 210

Treehouse

Rose warrington. Gothy 22 year old with good reviews

Offline Bobbins1973

What about 2 girls £120 for the hour? Make the booking with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And she will bring her mate along   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I`ve had the pleasure 3 times

They always make reverse bids with me but always a bit hesitant

Treehouse

goldwing1

They always make reverse bids with me but always a bit hesitant

I`ve always had a good time, for £120, it`s worth a go, most would want £200

standoff

Rose warrington. Gothy 22 year old with good reviews

Hi Treehouse Where are the reviews please?

Treehouse