Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DrHarleyQuinzel - Falkirk  (Read 4229 times)

15 review(s) for Littlemissnaughty27 (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Franco13

Sorry first review and not able to do the link but I know you all know who she is.

Even the after reading some of her poor reviews I took the plunge,wish I hadn't. She looks so sexy in the pictures, damn.......

I had asked for an hour,which was accepted,usual treasure hunt directions, go here,phone,go there phone,outside the house phone,without a nice prize at the end.

Anyway got let in by her, looking like my wife, had a pyjama top on with shorts,not much make up no lipstick.let into the bedroom,thinking she is off to change,while I'm waiting on the bed alone. Comes back in,to my surprise wearing the same thing.
Now at this point we have a nice chat,puts me at ease.
Lay on the bed,this is where I look up to notice pictures of her and her family and partner I presume which seems a bit weird plus the t.v is on (thankfully not eastenders) with music channel on.
Sex was a bit do this do that,no kissing,owo though.I didn't mind her taking control but you could tell she was just going through the motions.
Then the fantastic finish off............directing the cum all over my belly,what a lovely touch.
she gets up to wash her hand leaving me to clean up with baby wipes. That is what my wife does for fuck sake lol.
Comes back in the room,get the impression it's time for me to go, so I leave,look at my watch outside, I have paid £145 for just 32mins..........

On her aw site she does say "tired of being another client" well the answer to that is a big yes and I will not be back.

Offline Poopster

An attractive lass, no doubt about it, but if the heart isn't in it you're getting a shite punt.  Seems this one has given more than her fair share of shite punts, just trading on her looks now. 

Franco13

It was a shame because she is a nice chatty girl, might be just getting a bit lazy these days

Offline Poopster

Oh well so long as she's chatty, we should forgive a bit of "just lazy" from a lass we're paying to bounce on our cocks.

Offline rangers249

Dont get me wrong harleys stunning, but fuck that £145 for 32 mins, no fanny is worth that for that length of time..  :rolleyes:

Offline JackDee

Then the fantastic finish off............directing the cum all over my belly

This visit sounds exactly like my visit, except Instead of fannying about on her phone she was back and forth chatting on webcam to change someones time slot.  And when she did the directing the cum all over my belly it over shot and I ended up having a facial of my on cum  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Franco13

Dont get me wrong harleys stunning, but fuck that £145 for 32 mins, no fanny is worth that for that length of time..  :rolleyes:
no it f@xcking wasn't

Offline nesspunter

I saw a few months ago £75 30 mins no sex just oral and hand job, which to be fair was good was expecting penetrative sex for the money i paid bit of a chancer .

Offline Samaras76

Skinned me for eighty quid last year for a semi decent bagged gobble followed by a rushed hand job.
As mentioned the photos around the bed of her family are seriously off putting.
Thing that pissed me off more than anything is during said handjob no titties exposed, was allowed a feel but only with the bra on "they dont come out in a half hour booking honey, only the hour"
100 odd quid just to see her tits???? Bolt !
As others said, bang tidy looking but shit half hearted overpriced service. Avoid :thumbsdown:

Offline Courtney

:dash:....is there really no end to this girls weirdness?  :D :scare: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Franco13

Skinned me for eighty quid last year for a semi decent bagged gobble followed by a rushed hand job.
Thing that pissed me off more than anything is during said handjob no titties exposed, was allowed a feel but only with the bra on "they dont come out in a half hour booking honey, only the hour"
100 odd quid just to see her tits???? Bolt !
As others said, bang tidy looking but shit half hearted overpriced service. Avoid :thumbsdown:
i didn't get to see her tits either and I had paid for an hour. So many more better wg's for less money on aw, just wish I hadn't found out this way ha ha.

Online auldie63

Wait a minute, are you seriously saying you paid this wee cow £145 and never even got to see her tits?
Some of you really do need a minder.

Franco13

Wait a minute, are you seriously saying you paid this wee cow £145 and never even got to see her tits?
Some of you really do need a minder.
yes I am and yes I did, her bloke was in the house too, I was going to moan about it but I just know not to go there again and tell other people about so they don't make the same mistake.she will lose out in the end.

Offline Boinky

I see her name is MissAriel this week.

How many names has she had, and, if she was any good why would she change it so often?

Offline Clattypats

I see her name is MissAriel this week.

How many names has she had, and, if she was any good why would she change it so often?
The 5th name I can remember that she's had in the space of two years :wackogirl: ...Think that tells you all you need to know about her...and her service.... :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

Lucyfromglasgow > Lucy Santangelo > Miss Munro > DrHarleyQuinzel > MissAriel

Game on

The 5th name I can remember that she's had in the space of two years :wackogirl: ...Think that tells you all you need to know about her...and her service.... :thumbsdown:

So your saying , wg's who change their names regularly have something to hide, and are not good service providers.
What about,Hannah Davies, Hannah James and Glasgow Blonde. She's the same wg and had to recent reviews, i know what one I'm going to believe  :rolleyes:  ;) Cheers Clattypats   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:07:58 pm by Game on »

Offline Clattypats

So your saying , wg's who change their names regularly have something to hide,
Maybe you'd like to quote me the part where I said this..  :unknown:

Incase you didn't notice also, the thread is about...well whatever her name is now :D

My comments are based on her,and her alone...Never mentioned any other WGs ...But yeah, you draw your own conclusions :rolleyes:  ;) ...Cheers Game on...  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:56:36 pm by Clattypats »

mavgoose

Extremely glad that over the years I've looked.
I've thought about it.
I've debated it.

And always said no. Clearly the biggest absolutist shittyist waste of time you could consider paying for.

Wise up guys. Anyone on here who looks at her reviews and goes to see her. More fool fckn you. 

Offline Happyjose

I've thought about it.
I've debated it.

And always said no. Clearly the biggest absolutist shittyist waste of time you could consider paying for.

Wise up guys. Anyone on here who looks at her reviews and goes to see her. More fool fckn you.

This

Offline Clattypats

I've thought about it.
I've debated it.

I'm sure when SHE gets another bad review on here, we will be looking at name number six... :D ....Think she must have a big list of names pre-made.... :wackogirl:

Offline Sinz

I reckon it's going to be Jane Clayton (Tarzan) as she is a Margot Robbie fan

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Davey Dykes

Seen her touring up my way last year or the year before. Liked her look, think it was the Lucy Santangelo or something at the time, very polite and non committal message but totally blanked. Okay Love, enjoy the smell of your own arsehole.

Game on

Maybe you'd like to quote me the part where I said this..  :unknown:

Incase you didn't notice also, the thread is about...well whatever her name is now :D

My comments are based on her,and her alone...Never mentioned any other WGs ...But yeah, you draw your own conclusions :rolleyes:  ;) ...Cheers Game on...  :thumbsup:

That's a question i was asking you?
So, you are not saying that?

Offline Clattypats

That's a question i was asking you?
So, you are not saying that?
Ok, get ya.. :thumbsup: ....I'm saying in HER case it appears after she receives negative comments/reviews on here, she pops up with another name :wackogirl: ....

She must somehow have it in her head that we are all too thick to notice it's the same WG.. :rolleyes:

Some WGs may have the odd name change for whatever reasons, but when it is constantly changing, you have to wonder why.. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:09:15 am by Clattypats »

Offline steelman

Bottom line is what ever her name is next week she seems to have given a shit service for a few years and is best avoided. She also seems to be moving around a bit as she was in Falkirk recently. Pity the postman with all the name changes and change of address to keep up with the Doctor or what ever she might be.

Offline DickDiver

Take your washing up round if you go. Always thought Chico missed a trick with that.

Offline Rossco100

I'm sure when SHE gets another bad review on here, we will be looking at name number six... :D ....Think she must have a big list of names pre-made.... :wackogirl:

now called Miss Ariel so your prediction was right
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

I wonder if her next handle will be "Time wasting cunt 69".