Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x CUTE JENNY x - Leeds  (Read 1389 times)

26 review(s) for x CUTE JENNY x (17 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leoswan

link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Leeds city center more or less 5-10min walk from the train station

Time spent: 1h

So hi everyone, i have been lurking around the forums for a bit and had been through some interesting times lately, so wanted to give myself a bit of a treat and felt like exploring. This was a last minute decision (less than 12h notice)

Comms: messaged Jenny on AW and she replied promptly. In order not to mess around with AW messages i decided to call her but she messaged back saying she prefers texting. All was agreed and time provided. Arrived at train station about 20 mins before the meet and was guided to where she lives, no messing around and quite straight to the point.

Meet: the what i have read usual meet from behind the door, the apartment is clean and tidy. Lube/Massage gel is present if need be as well.

Appearance: pictures are definitely hers and she has a nice fit body with amazing ass and nice waist. She has a cute face (at least in my terms as i am not a fan of barbie dolls) and i would probably give her a strong 7.5/10 appearance wise, but i am pretty sure if she put on make up and an evening dress and heels she could rock a 9.

Action: laid down the 3 rules (at least the ones i remember) - no anal, no fingers in pussy and no barebacking (only regretting she doesn't like/allow fingers). In to the shower i go while she is waiting for me dressed in dark lingerie with stockings on the bed, after the shower we start with OWO. She seemed quite determined when doing it and was was moaning at the right moments. At this point i felt a bit selfish so into 69 we go and i get this amazing view of her clean shaved pussy with sweet lips. So we proceed like that for a few minutes. On the back she goes and i go down on her for RO and proceed until i notice her gaining red blush over her shoulders and neck. She is an amazing moaner and if you pay attention you can feel what she likes what she doesn't.... After finding what she likes and making her go for the main O ( i believe she did cause the blush and sounds and etc weird things women do. HA) On with the raincoat and into the missionary where she is perfectly wrapping her legs and arms around me and pushing me into herself. At this point my stamina is dropping down so i ask her to go on top and she quite happily starts to ride me into the bed.. She does know how to move her ass. So i end up with a pop and we clean ourselves up. We end up  having a chat about different stuff and what we miss and what the travel plans are etc. I do not really feel a second attempt coming up (shame really) and i was running out of time so asked if i am ok to take a shower, which i did. Dressed up and off i go.

Oh yeah forgot she is pretty good at kissing too.

Overall: I think her main assets would be her personality (as she is very easy to talk to) and her amazing legs (ass/pussy inclusive). Was it worth it? yes. Will i come back? If i continue punting then definitely, there was nothing to put me off her

Tallboy2

Thank you mate
The no fingers puts me right off
I love fingering
Reminds me of times past on the school field

Offline leoswan

Thank you mate
The no fingers puts me right off
I love fingering
Reminds me of times past on the school field

i think it might have been a bad experience at some stage and she decided to play safe since.. but oh well