Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork 69SexyJo...anyone tried?  (Read 858 times)

zoltan1966

Just came across her: 69SexyJo

Just wondering, has anyone tried yet? Her profile is not very thorough (and no interview). Has a greedy boy Wed and Fri, not too much of my liking as I like giving pleasure as well.
And says she worked for many years in the adult industry but, no details and no reviews or feedback. Also, photos on the bench, smoking hot, the others though very nice don't seem to be from the same girl on the bench? Might be just me being paranoid...
I might give her a call later but if anyone had the experience, please let me know?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers,
Z

Offline peter purves

Just wondering, has anyone tried yet? Her profile is not very thorough (and no interview). Has a greedy boy Wed and Fri, not too much of my liking as I like giving pleasure as well.
And says she worked for many years in the adult industry but, no details and no reviews or feedback. Also, photos on the bench, smoking hot, the others though very nice don't seem to be from the same girl on the bench? Might be just me being paranoid...
I might give her a call later but if anyone had the experience, please let me know?

Cheers,
Z

Sorry, no information as such, except she also has a BP profile

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewishamguy

Cheers,
Z

Hi Jo :wacko:

zoltan1966

Hi Jo :wacko:

Hi LG,

Sorry, didn't really get that, do you think I am Jo or have you had a punt with her? And if you had and can tell me if she is genuine, the thing is she has no reviews or feedback, anywhere. And being a recent punter, however not a young horny goat, I try to exercise some care in my choices ;-).

Well, I can guarantee you I am not Jo, just joined this site, you'll soon see why, if you care to read my first few posts.

Z

zoltan1966

Sorry, no information as such, except she also has a BP profile

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the additional info Peter, didn't even know that site...

Offline lewishamguy

Hi LG,

Sorry, didn't really get that, do you think I am Jo or have you had a punt with her? And if you had and can tell me if she is genuine, the thing is she has no reviews or feedback, anywhere. And being a recent punter, however not a young horny goat, I try to exercise some care in my choices ;-).

Well, I can guarantee you I am not Jo, just joined this site, you'll soon see why, if you care to read my first few posts.

Z

No I haven't see you.. cough cough... her. But there's a coincidence that Jo's AW email jo1966@mail.com which is very much identical to your name here. I was wondering why? :sarcastic:

zoltan1966

No I haven't see you.. cough cough... her. But there's a coincidence that Jo's AW email jo1966@mail.com which is very much identical to your name here. I was wondering why? :sarcastic:

In case you haven't noticed Zoltan and Jo are very different names. Did it ever occur to you that I was looking for someone around my age? Got it now  ;)? Not all old codgers go for teenagers or twagers :D, certainly not me. I have a lower age limit, but that's just me.

Offline Sinz

Cheers,
Z

Dumbest WG/pimp I have seen in while  :lol: :lol:

Find elsewhere to tout  :hi: