Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in northwest london .....where are all the gems gone  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Jimmysingh

I remember harrow was a place to go to get your groove on if you wanted some hancky panky, i would second kingsbury and burnt oak and edgware and kenton. This was the late 90's and early 2000 im on about, wtf has happened im back from a long break of punting about two years ago and have found my love of english service providers declining as there are none :(. The indian brothels have all gone now as well. And if there are they are all in central asking for loads of £££. Considering all the brothels are long closed which were pretty good if u ask me as i was known at loads and always appretiated and i loved the fact that you could find a genuine gem in all the fakeness of the girls. I like some european women but not the ones who wanna get you out the door in 10 mins after paying for 30. Is there any chance some of the old school brothels/madams can come and open up shop again as i travel far and beyond to get a fix now. The brothels i can still remember as good or great were; burnt oak above superdrug if not wrong, the parade on canons park, next to kenton lane milk dairy (no longer there) , kingsbury high road ;), masons ave harrow, next door to harrow football club, opposite natwest bank hendon, near herga ave harrow and so on........
Now all we have are landlords charging loads of ££ for rent and foreigners in on the act which seems to of replaced all the niceness we had, it seems all the english have gone more towards hatfield Hertfordshire:(

thorltd

There always was a brothel behind Tesco or nandos in Kingsbury. Had my first punt there

Offline bash_eer

There always was a brothel behind Tesco or nandos in Kingsbury. Had my first punt there

I am not aware of one in kingsbury, do you have any details or links?

Offline Qwerty69

I'd like to know as well. The one behind nandos / tesco Kingsbury
..Please advise. Thxs.

Richard_Morgan98

Does anyone remember the bungalow up  a path / alley , I think it was in Harrow off a high Street ?

I doubt it still there, this was back in about 2001.

It's probably gone now,

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

Sorry I meant Ruislip, not Harrow.

It was a long time ago ,

Rich

Offline torritti29

Ruislip closed 15 years ago had a threesome there and a couple of 121's.

Rising rents have pushed girls out into the home counties especially the English ones

Offline Steve2

I am not aware of one in kingsbury, do you have any details or links?

Pretty sure it is no longer used as a brothel

There used to be 2 very fit Czech girls there

Offline Jimmysingh

The alley way you describe was a similar to a place called cleopatras in golders green opposite a cop shop, there was a small alley to get through sandwiched between a pizza shop and a flat door entrance . Once through you would find a bunglow out of know where , i had a gorgeous indian mixed curly haired girl there.....memories

Offline bukowski

The alley way you describe was a similar to a place called cleopatras in golders green opposite a cop shop, there was a small alley to get through sandwiched between a pizza shop and a flat door entrance . Once through you would find a bunglow out of know where , i had a gorgeous indian mixed curly haired girl there.....memories

i believe that alleyway leads to a dog grooming parlor now

never used it myself

TOFTT ?

might be a chance of HE?

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

mjtt84

Rising rents have pushed girls out into the home counties especially the English ones

It must be that. There were always astute businesswomen willing to find foreign students as WGs and open flats. I find it hard to believe they would just give up when more pimps came from abroad.