Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Ann Manchester  (Read 2012 times)

5 review(s) for KinkyAnn (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I do not get over to the west side of Manchester very often, but I had a work appointment over there and looked on AW to see what was available in the locality. Kinky Anns profile caught my eye and I thought I would give it a go.

Comms: e mailed her on AW day before, prompt reply to say she was available at the time I wanted. She gave me the postcode and rang when I got there.

Location: clean tidy house in a reasonable neighborhood, parked on a nearby street.

Action: I am quite vanillla in my tastes so this sub business was new to me. Ann spent some time discussing what was on offer. I then stripped off and asked to take off the basque she was wearing. When we were both stripped off I proceeded to give her arse a spanking and carried on until her arse cheeks were red. She then turned over and invited me to give her nipples a twisting which I did with gusto - I was getting the hang of it by now! I had a boner by now so I got her to get on her knees and got her to gag on my cock. We took a little breather at this point and I noticed a flog in the corner of the room. I told Ann that I intended to use it on her - she said OK and gave me a reminder of her safe word. I then got her to lean over the bed and laid on the flog on her arse with a will. Then back to some nipple twisting and tit slapping. Finally I got her get down on her knees, told her to lift her tits up and blew my load over them. I cleaned up and before I left told me I could tie her up next time......

It was something different for me, and for £70 for an hour I felf it was decent value for those who like this sort of thing.