Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20 - Birmingham - Excellent GFE  (Read 5845 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Good via text, and confirmation via AW.

Price: £120/hr.
No extras.

Parked in a safe NCP car-park off Broad Street.
Modern set of apartments; once outside the door and a quick call, she let me know the number to input to get in.
Clean flat, warm, well-lit, and comfortable.

Intro:
Pretty happy to see her.
Blonde, petite, Polish, Size 6/8. Smiley & friendly.
Looks a cross between Fairuza Balk & Chloe Moretz; If Fairuza Balk was a 4.9/10, and Chloe Moretz was a 9.4/10, Emily would be a good 7.9-8.0/10.
Full lips with nice lipstick, straight into DFK tongue tennis - excellent stuff.
Very good dental hygiene, great smile.

Into the room for more DFK, and sorted out paperwork.
Uses an iPad for music and as an alarm for the hour's service, which I'm not too fussed about tbh.

Accepted a nice, warm shower, and back into the small, but clean & comfortable, bedroom.

Action:
Loads of DFK, fondling of her breasts, and my hands wandered all over her little smooth body.
She grinded against my growing cock, all whilst doing superb DFK + general kisses all over my body.

Tried to get my fingers inside her, but she said "WAIT, not so fast!".
She is a proper cock-tease, and fair play to her, she knew we had an hour, so let's make this last a good hour of fun!

There is a mirror to the side of the end-of-the-bed, which I loved looking at the reflection of her all over me.
She's about 5'4", with sexy long, blonde hair.
I loved the way she looked in the mirror at me - she knew we were being a bit naughty.
Very slim body, sexy "puppy fat" soft porcelain skin, very well-proportioned tits-ass-leggs; handful-size tits with responsive nipples.

Then onnto the bed, with some great OWO by her.
Loved holding her hair gently, with great DT, proper nose-to-stomach.

Did a prolonged period of RO & rimming of her cute & clean asshole.
Pussy was neat, small, shaved, & tasty.
No fingers allowed in though.
Not too sure if I made her cum, but was down there long enough to show I tried :)

Then it was my turn, with some gentle face-fucking, with her face between my thighs, and flipped here into a 69.

Wanted by throbbing ccok inside her wet pussy, so asked for RCG, but for some reason, chose not to hear me, and went straight into CG.
Tight pussy, she made great noises and I enjoyed playing with her soft tits.

Then switched doggy, and I played with her feet whilst fucking here - feet were clean, small, and cute.
Then pressed her down into prone-bone; I loved kissing the back of her neck whilst pounding her hard.

Was close to popping quite a number of times, and my head was in two minds whether to make this a 2-pop session, or rather an "edging 1-pop" session.
Opted for the latter, so slowed down a bit, flipped her sideways for a bit of side-mount, finally lifting her into CG again, to blow a huge load in a slow prolonged spunking into the bag - a fantastic orgasm for me.

Then we had some naked chat:  about her work, her home-life in Poland, and topical issues such as Brexit and what it would do for WGs.
Some interesting shit.

Also discussed her preferences, in terms of sex-action, and what she likes & dislikes in men.

After-action:
Had a shower & got dressed.
She took me back to the door whilst stark-naked - lovely, then we engaged in a bit more DFK + groping.
I was then on my way back home, for some spaghetti bolognese dinner cooked by the wife.

Return?:
There are so many WGs on my hotlist for the West Midlands area, but Emily was certainly an enjoyable punt!

Offline Spurt

You have to admire the work ethic, showing as 09.00 am to 11.00pm when available .

She must have opted out of the European working directive. Depending on traffic she must be literally shagged out towards the end of the shift.

Always appears to deliver

vw

Very consistent girl it seems, glad you had a good one OP.   :drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, she's exceptionally good at providing the "gfe" but a pain in the backside to book.  :drinks:

Offline Man up

I see she now does A levels  £100 wow.

Offline bearcat69

That's... Unexpected.

100 quid though... Bloody hell!

That would have to be the most expensive extra ever. As much as I'd like to do her up the bum, don't think I could or would pay that amount just for that.. Severely tempting though, I must admit. Maybe Emily is having a little joke with us? :D

Offline Man up

I'm sure someone will try it.

Offline Stapler

I'm sure someone will try it.

No doubt about it. She's out to make as much as she can so she doesn't have to become
EmilyBlonde21
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Emily is giving up her "PRECIOUS" where do I sign up?

Always admired that peach of a bum and thought "what if...?" But at £100 as an extra.... well much as I would love to I will have to pass  :cry:

Ming  :hi:

Offline UK_T

No doubt about it. She's out to make as much as she can so she doesn't have to become
EmilyBlonde21

Technically she is already EmilyBlonde22  :hi:

Great girl however!

Offline Stapler

Offline Juankerr

I think that may well be the most expensive extra I've ever seen quoted.

As others have said I'm sure somebody will go for it.

Offline Stapler

It's her age on her profile...

Not surprised she is a liar! Aren't they all?

Offline PepeMAGA

Not surprised she is a liar! Aren't they all?
If she's saying her age on AW, she isn't a liar is she?
Probably realised that it's bad for business changing the name every year

Offline Stapler

If she's saying her age on AW, she isn't a liar is she?

...and will that still apply when she is 23 in a few months time and she is still calling herself EmilyBlonde20.  :unknown:

Ming

...and will that still apply when she is 23 in a few months time and she is still calling herself EmilyBlonde20.  :unknown:

Well guess what? My names not Ming, doubt yours is Stapler, fairly sure PepeMaga isn't actually his name either? Guess we're all liars if we measure truthfulness in that way.

Bit of a silly discussion.

Offline Stapler

Well guess what? My names not Ming, doubt yours is Stapler, fairly sure PepeMaga isn't actually his name either? Guess we're all liars if we measure truthfulness in that way.

Bit of a silly discussion.

We are not selling services. When you get another shit punt because the girl misled you maybe you will think on!  :hi:

Ming

We are not selling services. When you get another shit punt because the girl misled you maybe you will think on!  :hi:

What, because she lied about her age? Really? That is the least of my worries on a punt  :lol:

Offline Stapler

What, because she lied about her age? Really? That is the least of my worries on a punt  :lol:

As 50% of your last reported reviews have been negative you need a better way of recognising liars!

Ming

As 50% of your last reported reviews have been negative you need a better way of recognising liars!

Thanks for the advice Stapler, you know so much about full sex punts? With 5 reviews in 4 years and none for 9 months maybe you should get out more?

Have a nice day

Offline azrael

Wow stapler, dodo's no longer here so you finally gotten over mourning your loss by moving onto ming  :lol:

Offline Stapler

Thanks for the advice Stapler, you know so much about full sex punts?

Have a nice day

You are beginning to sound like Dodo!

vw

Many call themselves Name69

would you be assuming these are 69  :unknown:

Offline _Rust_

I think that may well be the most expensive extra I've ever seen quoted.

As others have said I'm sure somebody will go for it.

As tempting as that sounds to me I'd say considering how tight her pussy is I'd be paying about £5 per second for anal with her so I'll pass!

Ming

Emily is giving up her "PRECIOUS" where do I sign up?

Always admired that peach of a bum and thought "what if...?" But at £100 as an extra.... well much as I would love to I will have to pass  :cry:

The thought of one of my favourite young women suddenly providing something I had often thought about when with her was too much to resist.

Booked for the booty!

vw

You are beginning to sound like Dodo!

Do you miss your wife on here?

Offline _Rust_

The thought of one of my favourite young women suddenly providing something I had often thought about when with her was too much to resist.

Booked for the booty!

You animal  :lol: hope you enjoy, I know I would!

Offline PepeMAGA

Well guess what? My names not Ming, doubt yours is Stapler, fairly sure PepeMaga isn't actually his name either?

Yes it is

We are not selling services.
Yes I am

Ming

Yes it is
Yes I am

Brave man using your real name, not sure it's wise, but definitely brave  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

Many call themselves Name69

would you be assuming these are 69  :unknown:

I am 69, the sex position I mean.. I live it, breathe it, I am 69. I'm also half bear and half cat. Causes me a few inconveniences in life, but, you know, I get by.

Offline bearcat69

Booked for the booty!

:D

Best of luck Ming.. This is either going to be the most enthusiastically positive review ever or a huge disappointment. I hope you have fun though and it's worth the cost.

To be fair, there are WG's such as Woofie35 who charge around £200 an hour for a PSE type service that includes anal. We all know Woofie35 provides it though, but who knows how Emily will provide such a service. Like a say, best of luck breaking her in :D maybe after a few break her in, she'll put it down to a more reasonable price, Say £30 extra, that I would have no problem paying.

Offline PepeMAGA

Brave man using your real name, not sure it's wise, but definitely brave  :hi:

It's a risk ill take. I maybe ought to change my profile picture  to a fake one though :D

Ming

:D

Best of luck Ming.. This is either going to be the most enthusiastically positive review ever or a huge disappointment. I hope you have fun though and it's worth the cost.

To be fair, there are WG's such as Woofie35 who charge around £200 an hour for a PSE type service that includes anal. We all know Woofie35 provides it though, but who knows how Emily will provide such a service. Like a say, best of luck breaking her in :D maybe after a few break her in, she'll put it down to a more reasonable price, Say £30 extra, that I would have no problem paying.

I have met Woofie several times and, yes, she enthusiastically provides a PSE / Sub / Role Play and A Levels.
I am not anticipating, nor do I want that kind of service from Emily, she is a legendary GFE provider and that's what I go to her for. It will be a much more gentle type of meeting and I would be disappointed if it were anything other than a GFE, with just the added spice of knowing that anal is going to happen.

I think she has priced it that high in order to keep the requests for it to a minimum? It is not something I would want all the time from her in any event.

Ming

It's a risk ill take. I maybe ought to change my profile picture  to a fake one though :D

Damn, if you look like that they should pay you..... :D

Offline bearcat69

I have met Woofie several times and, yes, she enthusiastically provides a PSE / Sub / Role Play and A Levels.
I am not anticipating, nor do I want that kind of service from Emily, she is a legendary GFE provider and that's what I go to her for. It will be a much more gentle type of meeting and I would be disappointed if it were anything other than a GFE, with just the added spice of knowing that anal is going to happen.

I think she has priced it that high in order to keep the requests for it to a minimum? It is not something I would want all the time from her in any event.

Yeah, I mean, fair points.

No doubt she's a very good GFE provider. Certainly I don't doubt that. So I'm sure you'll have a really good time however it goes, just £220 worth of fun, I don't know about that. But it's your dollar. Personally, if I was going to spend £220 on a punt right now, I wouldn't spend it on that. But I only punt on a comparatively limited budget. So my priorities are slightly different I suppose.

Yeah it probably is that high to deliberately keep it limited, I had similar thoughts. I also had the thought that she's just trying her luck and seeing how much she can get for it. Who knows, maybe she'll enjoy it if she does it more and be more willing to provide it at a lower price in the future. I'm not hugely fussed about anal though anyway, especially when it's provided at an extra cost, don't really like paying for extras full stop. But it's interesting one for sure, if I was to pay extra for such a service it would be with a WG such as Emily who I've seen before and enjoyed, so I can understand you going for it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:53:56 pm by bearcat69 »

vw

Seems many use that approach

Offline Juankerr

As tempting as that sounds to me I'd say considering how tight her pussy is I'd be paying about £5 per second for anal with her so I'll pass!

I'm sure you'd manage longer than 20 seconds Rust  :D

Offline Juankerr

Booked for the booty!

Your money, your choice.  :hi:

I hope now that someone has called her bluff on it you don't get the "too big" excuse and end up disappointed.

vw

I'm sure you'd manage longer than 20 seconds Rust  :D

How would you know ?  Have you fucked rust?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Nope, I'm not into men waster  :D

Offline _Rust_

Nobody has had that pleasure, Ameera got the closest, but she couldn't afford my FS rate  :P

Offline Littlefoot

Ming

Your money, your choice.  :hi:

I hope now that someone has called her bluff on it you don't get the "too big" excuse and end up disappointed.

I have seen her often enough for her to know my "dimensions" and she has accepted the booking, so I'm fairly sure that won't happen.

Online cricket2

Apologies for bumping up this thread again. I was really considering to see Emily after seeing her reviews, but am slightly worried after finding this:

The video seems to be showing her barebacking a punter. However, I have some doubts whether the girl in the video is Emily? There doesn't see to be much resemblance with her current aw and uke picture.

vw

Apologies for bumping up this thread again. I was really considering to see Emily after seeing her reviews, but am slightly worried after finding this:

The video seems to be showing her barebacking a punter. However, I have some doubts whether the girl in the video is Emily? There doesn't see to be much resemblance with her current aw and uke picture.

That's not her fortunately.

Ming

Definitely not Emily.

Bit worrying they are using her old name though..

vw

Definitely not Emily.

Bit worrying they are using her old name though..

Some tried it with emily@20.

These sort of places target anyone with any form of popularity.

Online cricket2

Thanks for clarifying that. Already booked for next week. Also considering a meeting with Vicky. I know they are both highly rated here. For those who have seen them both, who would you say is more facially attractive?