Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy-Hannah- Bristol  (Read 1623 times)

4 review(s) for -sexy-Hannah- (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Terenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Venue

Flat in Clifton just off Whiteladies Road. Its been reported on a few times previously I think. Fit for purpose and reasonably discreet. The mattress however was shit and needs to be replaced.

The Girl

Very nice body. Her boobs are enhanced and she obviously thinks they are the best thing ever but it is a mediocre job, not a patch on Samanthasas (External Link/Members Only).

Facially, she's ok. Much better when she's not trying to do a sex face. I find it hard to believe that the first of her profile pics is actually her. The others could be.

Comms were a little slow in the responses but otherwise ok. On arrival she was cheery and spoke very good English although during the meet she wasn't exactly talkative.

The Service

I was offered a shower but declined so Hannah popped off to get me a glass of water. On her return the "prossie moaning" started. It didn't stop until I was about a mile down the road later I don't think!  :dash:

Plenty of dfk (with constant moaning) and then the weird tit stuff started. Everything was about her tits. Don't get me wrong, I love women's boobs, even fake ones. However, it seemed that everything we did had to revolve around her tits. She couldn't go for 5 seconds without having one of her tits in my mouth. This was ok to start with but it pretty quickly became tedious and meant that other aspects of our meet were being neglected. I eventually managed to get some owo and this was, as previously reported, big on slobber and low on sucking. But as with most owo, it was not unpleasant. Soon owo was replaced by a tit wank. Again, another thing I generally enjoy but it just felt inevitable in this case.

After another bout of nipple sucking, on with the mac and we fucked. Her on top and it was nice and deep and she was reasonably tight. No access issues as described by a previous reviewer.

She then offered me a massage. This was initially undertaken one handed as she texted someone, checked her stock portfolio or some other shit she shouldn't have been doing. But then she remembered she needed to use her boobs again so the phone was put down and the tit massage began. Again, none of this was unpleasant, it was just boring and predictable.

She soon got bored giving me a massage and lay down next to me and we had some more dfk. She got me hard for round two which was me on top in a number of positions. Lots of very deep fucking which she seemed to enjoy (or was this just a variation on the constant fake moans?) and I came inside her (protected of course). She couldn't get me out of her quick enough; perhaps she has some fear of condoms tearing but that somewhat spoiled the moment for me.

She leapt up, passed me some tissues and put her panties on, presumably as a firm indicator that my time was up even though there was at least 15 minutes left of my hour!

To be honest, I was bored of the fake moans (she was still doing it I think, even then!) so I got cleaned up, dressed and left.

Summary

A bit of a disappointment. She has a great body and is reasonably pretty. Kissing was good, owo when it happened was ok and the sex was pretty good. That said, the obsession with doing everything with her tits was weird and the constant fake moans were irritating to say the least!

I've given this a neutral as she did everything that she claimed to do, she just isn't very good at it. At £140 she is terrible VFM and I will not be returning. I do not recommend that you bother trying her either. She is leaving Bristol today, she may return, she may not; I don't know. Either way, I don't really care; I won't be.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:48:37 am by Terenas »

Offline hottext72

Good review thanks.  I had considered her although the £ 140 p/h put me off.  Also she doesn't mention OWO (discretion) on her profile although she does do this,  reading your review.   :hi:

Offline Roth

Cheers for the review Terenas. :drinks:
Maybe her moaning was on some sort of sound track loop? :lol: :lol:

Anyhow far too pricey at £140ph considering no OWO/CIM. :thumbsdown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review. Sorry it was crap value for money. What's the parking situation off Whiteladies Road these days?

Offline Terenas

Cheers for the review Terenas. :drinks:
Maybe her moaning was on some sort of sound track loop? :lol: :lol:

Anyhow far too pricey at £140ph considering no OWO/CIM. :thumbsdown:

She did do owo but it was average.

Offline Terenas

Good review. Sorry it was crap value for money. What's the parking situation off Whiteladies Road these days?

I didn't drive so can't really comment.

I know it's all a residents parking zone. There are meters available but I've no idea how much they cost or what hours they apply.

Offline PeachyAssFan

I didn't drive so can't really comment.

I know it's all a residents parking zone. There are meters available but I've no idea how much they cost or what hours they apply.
[/quote
Thanks for the info. Better luck next time.   Cheers