Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too hot to punt in London?  (Read 5111 times)

Offline bestbefore

Is it too hot to punt in London this week?
Does this weather make you randy or relaxed?
A cool beer or a cool shag?
It's a bit warm for me unless someone can recommend an air-conditioned girl this week!

Offline skittish

A cool beer or a cool shag?
It's a bit warm for me unless someone can recommend an air-conditioned girl this week!

Go for a late evening punt?
Spend the day with a cold beer eyeing up the civvies in their summer attire to get you in the mood.  :hi:

Baz Vegas Bob

I was going to start a similar thread.

Was thinking of popping to a parlour today, but even the early evening will be too hot and probably the  girls miserable and suffering as wet wipes are not sufficient to clean all sweat

Online akauya

Hell yeah! If I punted right now I would certainly ending up doing a sweaty drip (just like LF) on a WG. Not nice.

The problem is, the hot weather and all that lovely female flesh on display make me horny as hell.  London parks are full of lovely scantily clad women sunbathing  :crazy:  cool showers from now on.

Curious6705

I think central London looks great in this kind of weather, I'd enjoy a trip there this week.

It's almost as hot hereabouts, and I went for a 7 km run this morning, so I could probably manage a punt.

Offline UltrasForLife

Well I have lined up two 1 hour punts in the space of 3 hours for Friday in London and managed a 2 hour punt last week when it was similar temps. I hope next week is manageable too. The weather cannot scare the little captain!

panel999

I have a nice relaxed RB tomorrow afternoon for 2 hours - review later IF ALL GOES AHEAD as i have had some sh**itty RB when girls cancel on the day of booking - so fingers crossed and if all ok will reveal all - its a 2 hour so hope to be relaxed in between a couple of showers during the punt - I have another booked on the 25th on the back of the RB where i have asked both girls to honour the bid - we shall see if the hot weather is a def YES or a NO for the RB punting..

Offline Tailpipe

Well I have lined up two 1 hour punts in the space of 3 hours for Friday in London and managed a 2 hour punt last week when it was similar temps. I hope next week is manageable too. The weather cannot scare the little captain!

You better not slip up with the wanking this week. :D :D :D

Depending where you are in London External Link/Members Only 5 mins walk from Liverpool Street great fun £1 in the Glass
very nice looking pony's Keep you in the mood. :D :D 

Offline UltrasForLife

Depending where you are in London External Link/Members Only 5 mins walk from Liverpool Street great fun £1 in the Glass

That actually looks like a place to visit someday. Thanks for the tip  :drinks: And yes, I will be more careful this time as I need 4 pops in 3 hours which will be a challenge - my maximum has been 3 in 2.5 so far.

Offline Tailpipe

That actually looks like a place to visit someday. Thanks for the tip  :drinks: And yes, I will be more careful this time as I need 4 pops in 3 hours which will be a challenge - my maximum has been 3 in 2.5 so far.

There are other places nearby to the Whitehorse "do not be tempted they will rip you off" its normal pub prices
in the Whitehorse and the Girls are Hot, They change shift at 4 or 5 pm some live local.  :D :D :D

Sure an young Fox like you can work it   ;)

Offline UltrasForLife

Well, if I manage to convince freidns to go there will give it a try. Don't think it will be this weekend though but it certainly goes into the diary of London attractions.  :hi:

Offline skittish

I went end of last year with my brother and some mates after a fuck off big curry in Brick Lane. Looks a bit of a shit hole from outside. You're right though pretty much London bar prices inside but because we were a fairly large group we did get pestered a bit too much in my view. It was OK, though we didn't stay too long.

Offline Tailpipe

I went end of last year with my brother and some mates after a fuck off big curry in Brick Lane. Looks a bit of a shit hole from outside. You're right though pretty much London bar prices inside but because we were a fairly large group we did get pestered a bit too much in my view. It was OK, though we didn't stay too long.

Think from about 6.0pm in the evening they open up stairs where or the private dancing goes on , but it gets a bit pricey up there.
to kill a couple of hours its fun. un like the browns griffin sportbars where its rip off from start to finish.

Offline skittish

Think from about 6.0pm in the evening they open up stairs where or the private dancing goes on , but it gets a bit pricey up there.
to kill a couple of hours its fun. un like the browns griffin sportbars where its rip off from start to finish.

Yeah, I'm not knocking the place it's OK as I said. The reason we got pestered more than most of the others is that one of my brother's mates like to show off how much money he's supposedly got so was putting more than a quid in the glass. This is obviously not discouraged but the girls then try to encourage the rest of the group to follow the pricks lead. So not a fault of the establishment just the dick who was with us.

Offline Tailpipe

Yeah, I'm not knocking the place it's OK as I said. The reason we got pestered more than most of the others is that one of my brother's mates like to show off how much money he's supposedly got so was putting more than a quid in the glass. This is obviously not discouraged but the girls then try to encourage the rest of the group to follow the pricks lead. So not a fault of the establishment just the dick who was with us.
[/quote

I am sure they loved him. I always recommend it as its one of the few places in London that play it straight there are not many.

Here is a place for your brothers mates External Link/Members Only you can piss 2k up the wall in a hour , would have big smile after
till the Credit bills turned up.  :D :D

jimbobwood

I feel the same way, I don't feel like a punt. I've been relaxing in the shade with a few cold ciders and listening to my ipod (pure bliss). :cool: I will do an evening punt when the weather cools down.

Offline bestbefore

the Girls are Hot, They change shift at 4 or 5 pm some live local. 

Are you suggesting that other services may be on offer?????

Offline Tailpipe

Are you suggesting that other services may be on offer?????

;) ;) ;) ;) is all done without management , so has to be on the QT

lovingfacials

;) ;) ;) ;) is all done without management , so has to be on the QT

trent bridge hotter than mexico City..............to fucking hot to punt, to think about punting, to wank, think about wanking etc

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sounds cheap -------------- £1 in the glass, but not when they come round every five minutes..  :scare:

Offline UltrasForLife

Sounds cheap -------------- £1 in the glass, but not when they come round every five minutes..  :scare:

Yep ;/ How much do I need for a couple of pints and 2 hours in there? 30 quid?  :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

6 an hour Jim your tips would cover it , beer normal pub price

Its just a bit fun . plus you have all the flats up by Liverpool st full of EE hot WGs

Sorry forgot you are not a EE fan,

Offline tazz

Is it just me or have any of you guys punted in the hot weather. Had a prossie tell me very few guys come to her before 6pm in this weather. Just woundering if this also means that sex parties will have few guys attending before the evening.

charming_red

I avoid punting during the heatwave, especially if its with a girl I know had shit or no air con in her place.

Not only does the heat drain all your energy I just hate all the sweatiness while shagging  :crazy:

Offline anyfucker

As i have got older i am less tolerant of the heat.
Had four one hour punts last week and found that i wasn't so interested in a second pop.

Offline viktor1080

@ anyfucker STOP, lying off your arse...if you had 4 punts and no review...I had 200 punts..(My point is where are your reviews stop sucking good info out of us and not contribute to any man up)  :angry: