Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie Leigh - piss poor attitude?  (Read 2995 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Had a right PIA of a weekend with bookings. Saw Abbie Leigh was working from Washington services so thought I would try and arrange a short notice booking - but what a fucker of an attitude she has.

Sent a text using the number on her uke asking 'is this Abbie leigh' i awalys find this a better approach than 'can i cum in your gob' for a first text. Her reply was 'if you have got my number from aw it obviously is' - not sounding good for a booking now.... I pointed out the initial text was just to check i had the right person and her respinse came across as hostile. She then started banging on about how you cant put false numbers in aw. Decided to give her the benefit if the doubt a bit in case she was hungover, on the blob, or had just been outed (maybe from her attitude all three?) asked if i could call her to save the ping pong texts - then got the 'read my profile' bollocks apparently accroding to her most girls dont take calls! Gave up at this point and to.d her id give it a miss.

Absolute shocker of an attitude has anyone else experienced this with her or did i catch her on the worst day of her life?

Best part is i was a genuine punter trying to arrange a quick meeting that day.

I can only assume she has so many bookings she can treat people like shit.

Was tempted to post a negative review but not sure if this experince is enough to justify it?

What do you guys think?

Online johnny34

Was tempted to post a negative review but not sure if this experince is enough to justify it?

What do you guys think?

No booking agreed so no review allowed.

Offline Moresomes

No booking agreed so no review allowed.

I'd agree with this, but still a worthwhile warning. I certainly wont be trying to get in touch with her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

I'd agree with this, but still a worthwhile warning. I certainly wont be trying to get in touch with her.  :thumbsdown:

+1 STILL a shite attitude to people parting with "Hard Earned Cash".   

BUT a fekin link would have been good Ya little Waynekerr..............I think I've warned you about this before........... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

There you go ya lazy little waynekerr................... :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the link Sarge and thanks for the advice guys.  She must have let thousands slip through her fingers with her crap attitude.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the link Sarge and thanks for the advice guys.  She must have let thousands slip through her fingers with her crap attitude.

No excuse for an attitude like that.

Offline dirkdigler

I too have experienced her shit attitude and more on a negative note a poor punt which she showed little interest in giving any pleasure for your hard earned ,
She is one to avoid , if I knew how to do links I could review

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I too have experienced her shit attitude and more on a negative note a poor punt which she showed little interest in giving any pleasure for your hard earned ,

If you've had an appointment a review would be welcome. To post a link just highlight, copy and paste the link from S-M's post into your review.
This may help as well.     :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tiger63

Supposidly doing trios with Tori Taylor and another girl.
Says she has pics but they are no where to be seen.
Seems to have a bit of an attitute problem :thumbsdown:

Online johnny34

Be good to get your review, don't worry about the link if you can't manage it yourself, someone can add it for you  :thumbsup:

Offline waynekerr600

Worth doing a review if you can dirk. Threads like this tend to get lost but reviews give a good picture as to how different people have found a girl.

I am quite surprised that Tori does duos with this girl as anyone who has meet Tori knows she is such a nice girl and real life and soul of the party. Maybe it's a fun one miserable one duo?

I was expecting someone to come on and say that she is ok really and I've caught her on a bad day but it seems that more people have had a similar experience to me.

I know the prof did a review on her and let her go 40 minutes into an hour booking.

Maybe she reads this and changes hey ways and starts treating decent people decently although I won't hold my  breath
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:08:22 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Asar

Thanks for the warning, was thinking of booking her but was slightly put off by some of the reviews on here. Glad I didn't now.

Offline happyguy48

Well at least you saved your money - plenty more fish in the sea for you hopefully.  :thumbsup: I would have been tempted to send her a text saying fuck off you miserable cow.  :D

Offline MasterChief

Well at least you saved your money - plenty more fish in the sea for you hopefully.  :thumbsup: I would have been tempted to send her a text saying fuck off you miserable cow.  :D

I would have sent her a text saying "Fuck off you miserable cow, that just cost you £110"

Offline Sar-Major

I would have sent her a text saying "Fuck off you miserable cow, that just cost you £110"

TBH I wouldn't waste the 10p text on the lazy fucking cow. Her loss and the Op saved cash on a piss poor punt.  :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

TBH I wouldn't waste the 10p text on the lazy fucking cow. Her loss and the Op saved cash on a piss poor punt.  :thumbsup:

I get unlimited text on my punting plan :)

Offline happyguy48

I get unlimited text on my punting plan :)
Well I can't afford a punting plan MC - my girlfriend doesn't understand the definition of " it's my fucking bank account, not yours"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:But good luck to all who can  :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

Well I can't afford a punting plan MC - my girlfriend doesn't understand the definition of " it's my fucking bank account, not yours"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:But good luck to all who can  :thumbsup:

If you can't afford a punting phone then you can't afford to punt

Offline waynekerr600

for an occasional punting phone the three 321 payg SIM takes some beating

Offline MasterChief

I have one fron Vodafone a tenner for the month loads of calls and data plus unlimited text, I probably should shop around for a better deal but its just a tenner a month, oh nearly forgot it cost a quid to buy and vouchers can be bought for cash at most supermarkets if you are worried about it showiing on any statements
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:32:22 pm by MasterChief »

Offline waynekerr600

for people happy to pay so much per month Plusnet have some pretty good sim only deals I think they start at a fiver a month.

Offline happyguy48

Too true MC. More important things to pay for, but never say never. :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

For the occasional punter a 3 2 1 payg SIM is really unbeatable. Their signal coverage is also much better than it used to be.