Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mindy35 of stakeford/ashington  (Read 2829 times)

2 review(s) for Mindy35 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline mr_x

External Link/Members Only
Arranged a meet the night before confirmed the meet half hour before then after i drove over wouldnt return my emails or answer the phone a total waste of time. Take from this what you will

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only
Arranged a meet the night before confirmed the meet half hour before then after i drove over wouldnt return my emails or answer the phone a total waste of time. Take from this what you will

Sorry to hear it all went pear shaped for you Mr_x. No need for bad comms, from any WG, like them, we don't like being pissed around either.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well, I was going to consider her for a punt soon but I don't think so now.  :bomb:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online maxxblue

When she says...:

I'm a petit 34DD size 12 brunette...

...is this an example of an 'oxymoron'?

Offline mr_x

Sorry to hear it all went pear shaped for you Mr_x. No need for bad comms, from any WG, like them, we don't like being pissed around either.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well, I was going to consider her for a punt soon but I don't think so now.  :bomb:

Yeah nothing worse sarge. Ive seen most from around here so thought i would give her a go only to be dissapointed

Offline Sar-Major

Not good at all mr-x. Every now and again we will all TofTT, some work out excellent, :yahoo:  some mediocre, :thumbsup: and the rest are SHITE.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Unfortunately yours was Shite............Says it all matey.

However if you've seen most from around here, where's your reviews??? Its never too late to submit them, and keep us all up to date with the Good, Bad, and Indifferent.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline mr_x

Yeah didnt know about this site back then. I'll put some up for the ones that are still about when i have time

Offline MME

I quite fancied a punt on her - anyone else out there actually met her?

Offline Sar-Major

I quite fancied a punt on her - anyone else out there actually met her?

Fill ya boots Sunshine..............or at least TRY............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Apologies gentleman as just noticed this. I saw her a couple of weeks ago before my holidays.Bear with me and I'll post a review in the next couple of days

Offline MME

Hurry..! I'm holding back till I read it.....

Apologies gentleman as just noticed this. I saw her a couple of weeks ago before my holidays.Bear with me and I'll post a review in the next couple of days

Offline Halcyon Dave

Apologies @MME it's further down the list on the 7th mate

Offline MME

Many thanks halcyon Dave. What is her figure like? Is she hourglass, dumpy, round etc?

Offline Halcyon Dave

She's quite natural and looks a tad younger than her age. She's around a 10 to 12 I would say and quite curvy with nice smooth skin. Hippy , slim waist , nice breasts with a tiny bit of maternal scarring but hardly noticeable. Very quiet but goes with the flow.

Offline MME

Thats a big help halcyon dave, many thanks again.

I'll take a punt as soon as she answers her email!