Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit, Glasgow on tour  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Keema

External Link/Members Only

Unreviewed as far as I could see and a google image reverse search came up blanks so fuck it I'm horny!  Venue was a small city centre hotel rooms were quite small and warm. £130 for the hour.

In the advert she calls herself Jessica Rabbit and it's not the girl in the photos, however when she opened the door she did look pretty hot so I carried on.  Turns out she hadn't even seen her vivastreet advert which is full of claims that she used to be a former burlesque dancer and model! 

She does have died bright red hair and a great set of boobs and a lots of very artistic tattoos a little tummy stretch from her last pregnancy. She told me it was the first time she's been doing this - probably true as she wasn't as seasoned in her ways as other girls.

Anyway quick back massage - didn't do the reaching round for the balls tickle but then a turn around for a blowey. Doesn't do OWO so a rummage around for the johnnies before some more wanking, followed by oral - she did say that the tip of the condom was tickling the back of her throat  :hi: - some great reverse oral, some finger fun and rimming her bum before on getting her standing by the side of the bed while I fucked from behind.  A wee rest then onto round two with more oral, then her bouncing on top till her legs got sore, then I got to return the favour by having her lie back while the bed shook with our fucking.

She's from Bristol so she has trouble with our local accents, her accent is lovely and soft and makes you want to have a cadbury's caramel.   She's here till Sunday then heads back down south.

Not a superstar, but not enough negatives if you excuse the lies in the advert to make it a neutral, but nice to meet, very clean and a nice wee ride.