Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye, Thai massage - Lincoln  (Read 14456 times)

Offline Mill49

External Link/Members Only

Very nice deep tissue massage, had me naked on the massage table, after walking all over my back she stripped off and out came the oil, b2b massage, before turning me over , b2b again before she proceeded too massage my balls and cock, while in a sexy 69 position. Came all over my face, then sucked me dry , swallowing my load.

Hour well spent.... excellent massage and very very happy ending.... will be visiting again x
Banned reason: Malicious fantasist
Banned by: Head1

midnightcowboy

That sounds fantastic, just what I've been looking for. How much did you spend ?

Offline dieseldriver

Her website has an address in Lincoln, the midlands. So is she now in the east?     :unknown:   

Offline Maverick1808

She swallowed your load? With no hesitation or request?

What was the cost and extras?

Offline Vrvr

STAY CLEAR SHE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH LINCOLN POLICE
CCTV CAMERA'S ARE WATCHING HER ENTRANCE
Banned reason: Spamming dodgy allegations
Banned by:

Offline myothernameis

Would that be her rear entrance, your watching

Offline scutty brown

Her website has an address in Lincoln, the midlands. So is she now in the east?     :unknown:   

Website now showing an "under construction" page. Implication is its been taken offline.
Through googling her name (from her webpage registration) I found an advert on Freeads - its the first on this list, but the actual advert itself seems to have been deleted
External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's gone quiet
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:08:53 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Mill49

Had another hour with her today ..... arrived, kissed, gave her payment 80 for the hour, got naked and she returned naked. She proceeded too massage my back, walking all over me. Before b2b massage.... turned me over ... started on my groin, balls and cock .... OWO and 69er ... she came over my face then got on top and rode me as I was about too cum be got off and sucked my dry before snowballing with me .... she contained with massage, got me hard again and told me too wank my self off .... hour ended up being more like 90 mins ..... very very good time was had

Offline Mill49

She is in lincoln city centre.... 5 mins from train station ... plenty off parking

Treat her with respect

Offline socks

She is in lincoln city centre.... 5 mins from train station ... plenty off parking but in the east midlands

Treat her with respect that's a pity, most of us prefer to call them cunts, shit on their curtains and tell their kids what they do for a living

Offline scutty brown

that freeads advert is now working

Offline gary03

I was there today.skye is a great girl gives genuine deep tissue massage.hap0y ending was just that oily hr
Think guy who raised this review must have big cock lol if he coaxed those services out of her

Skye beauty

I AM SKYE BEAUTY THIS GUY MUST BE DELUDED, MY MASSAGES ARE NON SEXUAL , DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GROW UP AND STOP BEING A KNOB, WOULD LOVE MY BOYFRIEND TO CATCH HOLD OF YOU  !!

OldAdmin

STAY CLEAR SHE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY LINCOLN POLICE , CCTV CAMERA'S ARE WATCHING HER DOOR

STAY CLEAR OF SKYE BEAUTY SHE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH LINCOLN POLICE , DOOR IS BEING FILMED WITH CCTV

Seems the above posts were posted by the same broadband connection used to post as "Skye beauty" above.

Offline Benjboy87

This thread is fucked up...now am confused if she does provide full service or not....

Offline Chorley

This thread is fucked up...now am confused if she does provide full service or not....
Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

well........so far no-one has discredited the OP, though I really wish he'd not made the comment "Treat her with respect ".......sounds a bit toutish.
Found what appears to be her two Facebook pages, one UK and one Thai, and the UK one shows what presumably is boyfriend / husband and who may very well be the banned poster. No I'm not going to link

Offline Benjboy87

Interesting.

I would say best avoid in that case then. Perhaps it was the BF who made the threatening posts.

Offline scutty brown

Interesting.

I would say best avoid in that case then. Perhaps it was the BF who made the threatening posts.

Its a big assumption to make, but its the way I'd read it

Offline Benjboy87

As admin has identified the same IP address for those threatening posts, I don't see why the SO would so that and potential cause herself to reduce potential bookings. But am also confused as to whilst that was all going on her web page was down then up again.

As I said I think a SP to avoid.

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Thanks pal but I will risk it

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

avalon123

Thanks pal but I will risk it

Did u risk it and if so any chance of a report?

Offline Time2blow

I called the number on the first link on this report and spoke to the ladies I asked if you get extras she said no so I don't no what's going on it this all lies or what she chargers £60 1 hour massage hot oil or £40 half hour most Thai places you get £60 1 hour and happy ending some even b2b at the salt bin place haha

Offline scutty brown

I called the number on the first link on this report and spoke to the ladies I asked if you get extras she said no so I don't no what's going on it this all lies or what she chargers £60 1 hour massage hot oil or £40 half hour most Thai places you get £60 1 hour and happy ending some even b2b at the salt bin place haha

Of course she'll say "no" given she's no idea who you are

Offline Jamesbattersea

i've been there about 6 months ago and no offer of any extras.
She gave a really good hard massage with stretches and walking across the backs of your legs, a really good proper thai massage but no sign of extras.
i have read that she used to offer HR before but neaver heard of any owo or 69 or Cim.
She has been spoken abouf on this site many times and no body has mentioned any extra extras.
i wonder if the reviewer had a dream that tbat's what happened or he's a good looking male model that no woman can refuse?

Offline Jamesbattersea

She does charge £60 for just the massage no extras.
I heard that the Nam jin thai massage place on the high street doez a thai massage no extras for 1/2 the price.
i've not tried it out yet though.

Offline gary03

She usually does massage with hr only

Offline Gplincs

I've visited this lady almost 1 year ago... I remember that I paid £40 for half hour with hr

Offline Jamesbattersea

So am I the only one she has offered a hand job to?
AM I SO UGLY!? :(

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Very interesting review, im not in anyway disbelieving the op but look forward to another review of this place based on the rest of the replies/ allegations given.

Offline atmos

I visited yesterday - I'll try and do a full review but, to cut the story short, because Skye had a 'friend' with her and because it was my first time she offered me a 1hr 4 hands massage for £60.00. The HR at the end was OK, too  :rolleyes:

Offline Lincsdude

WTF. Some consistency with the service offered would be a good thing, so at least punters would
know what to expect when they hand over their cash. I wonder what factors determine whether
HR is on offer or not. Perhaps Syke could enlighten us all.

Offline Time2blow

Went on website is closed googled it it says  permanently closed so no happy ending there then :(

Offline Jamesbattersea

So am I the only one she has offered a hand job to?
AM I SO UGLY!? :(

Sorry my mistake, That should say she has not offered a hand job to

Nylontouch

Decided to throw caution to the wind on Weds, and see what I could get with Skye. Seeing as this thread became so confusing! I found the following:

4-hand massage that Atmos experienced not an option anymore/at the moment. Just her at her place.

30min massage is £40
60min massage is £60

I asked if I should bring some extra money with me...her answer was ‘Yep!’

Long story short, great proper Thai massage (still feeling it now!) by petite pretty 40ish Thai lady.

HR was an extra £20. No tantra style edging etc. just oil and elbow grease...her clothes remained on entire time. Did allow me to hold her ass while she did the graft though...

Would certainly repeat and see if extra offerings happen the more she gets to know you.

And greetings to my fellow quality-starved Lincoln punters...next on my list of treats to try is the famous Helena!

Offline atmos

I think the '4 hands' was very much a 'one-off' - her 'friend' was there at the time and it meant they could have a good gossip whilst they worked on me! I suspect that the massage from Skye might have been a bit more sensual with her alone - things didn't get touchy-feely until the other lady left the room.

A thing I do like is that she's quite 'open' about 'extras' - it was a straightforward 'You like extra? £20' - no haggling and no scrabbling about for the extra money.

The website is down, BTW, or was a few minutes ago.

Offline Joey9056

Went yesterday for 1 hour Thai massage.felt really good. I asked before started any extras she said £20 he .really good service

Offline Jamesbattersea

Went yesterday for 1 hour Thai massage.felt really good. I asked before started any extras she said £20 he .really good service

i'm getting paranoide now that i'm the only punter in Lincoln that's seen her and not been offered a wank!!!😨

Offline atmos

I was going to make a silly comment that its the way I dress - flat cap, greasy mac (with chip wrapper in pocket) and a fag between my lips, but I don't think I will!

Odd that some people get offered HE straight off, isn't it? Are there any reasons? (Sorry if this is going off topic)

Offline Joey9056

Didn't get offered extras till third visit. Then got b2b massage then good wank

Offline Jamesbattersea

Didn't get offered extras till third visit. Then got b2b massage then good wank

At 60quid for massage i couldn't afford 3 visits.
But it's interesting that she did B2B for you (which i assume she got stripped off for) and others she's offered clothed hr and others like me (poor ugly fat ginger me) she's offered fuck all!
There seems no consistantcy in her offer.
I wonder if it changes if someone else is in the house as i could here the telly on in the otber room and her speaking to someone as i was getting dressed and undressed.?

Offline Jamesbattersea

I was going to make a silly comment that its the way I dress - flat cap, greasy mac (with chip wrapper in pocket) and a fag between my lips, but I don't think I will!

Odd that some people get offered HE straight off, isn't it? Are there any reasons? (Sorry if this is going off topic)

Your obivously a good lolking hansome young bloke?!!!!😁

Gool

Been to see Skye many times over last few years, always had an excellent massage and hr but nothing more or nothing less. 80 for the hour with hr.

Offline Joey9056

She must trust you too. Nice girl if treated well

Offline Joey9056

She must trust you too. Nice girl if treated well

Offline Jamesbattersea

I am of corse joking about my time a skyes, i didn't get offered anything but i'm not worried!
To be honest if all she does is give you hand job i'm not that interested  i don't like been the only one that's naked in the room! I would expect at least top less for a miniumum. Other wise i could just have a wank. Better to pay £80 and get a B2B from Helena.
For me the enjoyable bit about haveing a massage with a happy ending is to have a pretty naked girls body next to yours.

But to be fare to skye her massage was good.I hurt like hell the next day.

Offline Joey9056

Been to see Skye again today she is wonderful. Got there shown to front room. Paid my eighty pounds then she dissapeaed while I got naked. . On her return told to lay on my front n she massaged legs and back. Felt really good. Next thing I knew could feel naked body slideing up n down my back. So decided to turn over for better view. She then without a word did owo  n I blew my top. She gets better each time.  :