Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmella/Monique - Edinburgh  (Read 1066 times)

Offline dilligaf

As Carmella: External Link/Members Only
As Monique: External Link/Members Only

Previously known as 'MarissaLove27'

Reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4117
More pics: External Link/Members Only

Gah, don't know what the fuck it is with her but I just can't get enough of her. This meet happened a few months ago and I've seen her semi-regularly over the years, jumping between 15 and 30 min bookings, but something clicks when I know she's available.

She's been kicking around Edinburgh for a while now and has worked out of different flats in Edinburgh. She now works near the Holyrood area, where it seems a lot of Polish/EE are working out of these days.

Length: 30 mins, £70

Looks: Her body is fantastic, despite having fallen victim to aging, but still keeps it firm. Facially, she's attractive but her teeth could do with some work. Her legs are bloody fantastic - long, lean and just a treat. Her tits aren't big and by no means firm. I imagine she must've had a kid at some point - but no signs of it besides this.

Service: Your typical Romanian vanilla service - except with a bit more enthusiasm. No OWO but good OW skills. We switched positions a lot and was quite responsive and vocal. I would echo the same positive views about her in the past reviews. However, this is why I kick myself whenever I see her:

"Are you going to cum yet? You must cum" - with 10 minutes to spare.

And here I am, still hoping that I'd be able to enjoy the full 30 mins with her without ever hearing those words. Fucking magic.

Would I repeat? I don't want to, but I probably will.

Overall: 7/10 for the service.

Lads, she's best for a quickie. Anything more and you're wasting your time and money.