Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Place - Pref Not Chinese, West London  (Read 2945 times)

Offline bm_99

Morning all, so after reading tons of massage threads ive got a itch to scratch

Looking for a place in the west london area, heathrow, chiswick, harrow, ealing etc.. that does he, hr and or b2b

Also trying to find a non-chinese girl if poss

Any suggestions?

Offline bm_99

Offline wannabe

Curvy  Christine in Shepherd's Bush area. There's a review on here I think. I haven't seen her, but have her on my list.

Offline bm_99

not much happening on adultwork with massages

might just go for a regular and ask for a decent massage

Offline punterstanding

You won't get too much of a therapeutic massage but it ticks the other boxes  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline hawai5o

You won't get too much of a therapeutic massage but it ticks the other boxes  ;)

External Link/Members Only

B2B and other massage prices  are cheaper than External Link/Members Only Kiss but they only show 2 girls on their gallery //,

Offline Tiger5555

If you're looking for quality, then kissmassage.com is best service b2b he in the country imho.  Pricey, difficult to book, but nothing compares to the professional service and skill there.    :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Curvy  Christine in Shepherd's Bush area. There's a review on here I think. I haven't seen her, but have her on my list.

The link given in the review is broken.

64P

I Ealing next week and very taken with Kiss Massage. Guessing the girls aren't going to be quite the pictures, but looks like an inventive series of services.