Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Ik services - Leeds  (Read 1188 times)

Offline mkrider

External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour

So I've recently seen Olivia from Ik services. Arranged on the day easily enough so this is how it went

The Venue
Apartment Block on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. Nice enough inside modern with a good shower, but be careful when you get out of the shower don't slip on the bathroom floor haha

The Girl
Well Olivia is definitely a looker she has a sort of bimbo look about her which I have to be honest I did like. Nice blonde hair and fake tits but nicely done. She also has tattoo's but it's not overkill

The Meet
Well as always it started with a knock on the door and the clicking of heels and into meet Olivia nothing more than a kiss on the lips was offered and into the living room area for a quick chat, She did seem genuinely interested but the conversation didn't really flow that much, but then again we don't go for the conversation do we. Into the shower to meet Olivia still wearing her summer dress but it didn't stay on to long, to be honest nothing did. As soon as the dress came off so did everything else which as you can imagine I had no issue with. Bodywise she definitely looks after herself very trim and but not skin and bones the perfect combination with a good set of bolt on tits. Now to be honest I like using IK but my last two punts with them haven't exactly been great, When we got down to it there was only around 3 minutes of quite passive oral going no further than the tip which was really quite disappointing but after this into cowgirl which was rather enjoyable having this good looking woman ride your cock but this didn't last to long around 5-7 minutes and then into doggy which again I enjoyed but who wouldn't when your shagging a woman as attractive as Olivia. Then into missionary and because of the heat in the bedroom I suggested we go into the living room where I sat on the sofa and Olivia rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before more doggy. At this point Olivia asked me if I was ready to cum well I did feel a bit rushed but I thought why not. So Olivia got onto her knee's and told me to cum onto her tits which I was struggling with as I had been disappointed with how the meet had been going so far so she started playing with herself which did the trick and I emptied a load all over her tits which she then handed me a box of tissue's to clean up with and left to do something with the shower for around 5 mins. After this I thought I'd just jump in the shower and leave which I did.

In Conclusion Olivia is a good looking girl who I thought was very passive and there is limited kissing but I think when she gets more used to this she will be better I'm not saying you shouldn't go see her but just if don't expect the best... I know that sounds really harsh but that's how it went. Especially for £150 an hour. I do think I might start looking beyond Ik in the future and see what indies there are in Leeds.

In terms of I.K the girls I've seen are
Tanya - Decent enough Service, puts the effort in. Worth a visit
Vicky - Really good, lots of kissing and a really nice talkative girl
Megan - Again a good service, great cim just wanked me off into her mouth
Christina - Good service but the oral with condom only ruined it for me
Erin - Good service would like to see her again allows cim and she's a looker

I'd like to see Amelia next but it seems difficult to find a matching date, But I do like the look of her pictures

Offline toperic02

I note that Amelia is on Mon to Thu this week. amazing looking girl. See who gets in there first.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I note that Amelia is on Mon to Thu this week. amazing looking girl. See who gets in there first.

What you waiting for ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline toperic02

What you waiting for ??  :unknown: :unknown:
At the moment I'm one of those annoying punters who's waiting to catch a positive review from someone first. She looks too good to be true but I really need a strong gfe to make it work for me nowadays. Still, am very tempted. Will wrote review if do the deed.