Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moist Jade  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Looking for something different from the agancy girls I see for my next visit to the capital.
Moist Jade is well reviewed but nothing for best part of a year.
Anyone with recent experience with this lady?
Is she as cute in the flesh as photos suggest???

TK

Offline Mr Girth

I've seen Jade before (you'll probably find a review from me on here) but it was over a year ago.

The photos are quite generous. But her service is excellent. She's really friendly, has a cracking figure and knows her way around the bedroom. Always eager to please.

Personally, if her rate dropped back from £170 to £150 I'd book her tomorrow. But at that price I hesitate.

Offline Tommy_73

Used to see her regularly when she was in Liverpool Street. Always had an excellent time with her and she is bloody gorgeous.

Herbie

I went to see her last week after almost a 8 month absence. Still just as good as ever, very friendly and great service. Yes not the cheapest girl around, but i would rather pay that little extra for Jade to ensure a guaranteed good time than a pot luck £100 punt, however each has its merits. A very secure apartment in a nice area in the City.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the info guys
In my top 3 for a couple of weeks time.
TK

Offline Pajero

I've seen Jade before (you'll probably find a review from me on here) but it was over a year ago.

The photos are quite generous. But her service is excellent. She's really friendly, has a cracking figure and knows her way around the bedroom. Always eager to please.

Personally, if her rate dropped back from £170 to £150 I'd book her tomorrow. But at that price I hesitate.

same here, I agree with everything Mutley73uk said - I saw her 4 times but last time was more than an year ago.