Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora Sophia Ryder - York tour  (Read 1971 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline petergriffin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a booking cancelled on the morning of the punt so was perusing AW for something to jump out at me.

Browsed through the regulars but then noticed this lady touring in York

Pics looked incredible and the feedback was decent but she was a little out of my regular pricing structure... F**k it, it's pay day tomorrow so I fired a text off.

Comms pretty good and a meeting set up for lunchtime in York City Centre

I arranged a 30 mins booking for the princeley sum of £100

On arriving at the apartment I was taken aback by this girls beauty. Her profile states she is an ex swimwear model and I certainly wouldn't argue with that

Age I would say mid to late 20's. Size 10 with enhanced but not ridiculous bolt on's. Her blonde hair is straight now (curly/wavy in her profile pics) and she is stunning!!!!!

I can honestly say Sophia is the most attractive woman (apart from the wife of course) to take my cock in her mouth. She's a knockout 10 in my book

Paperwork sorted and on to the bed for some french kissing and groping, Sophia then made her way down the bed for some OWO and very nice it was too

A few different angles of OWO and then on with the condom

Doggy first up and the sight of Sophia attached to me will live long in the memory

On to some mish and it was difficult not to cut the meeting short when your snogging the face off a 10/10 hot blonde while pumping away

Time moving on, condom off and some more OWO

I asked Sophia if she does CIM and it was on the menu (hooray), I then finished off masterbating while Sophia licked the end of my cock and stroked my balls. She then took my full load like a proper Geordie lass should.

A bit of chit chat and I was on my way (probably around 35 mins from entering to exiting)

Sophia tours all over but I will be keeping an eye on when she's next visiting God's County

Driving home I had a hard on re-living that 35 minutes of my life - She really is drop dead gorgeous

Hidden Image/Members Only

blondelover83

Wished she lived closer. One of the best I have seen

Offline Toad of Toad Hall

Wow! She's FAF! Her profile states shes only in York for a day, where is she normally based?

Offline mrfishyfoo

FUCKING HELL WOW !!!! She really is FAF.

Well done sir  :hi: :hi:

Offline Jindybandy

Yowzaa! Into the hotlist she goes, well done fella  :thumbsup:

Just hope she tours Leeds soon

(Also don't get why some goes do the blurred photo thing in the gallery but then have a profile pic showing face  :unknown:  she does look very pretty though)

overdone

£100 is a bit steep - but then you see how hot she is & is more than worth it on looks. Wow those photos are amazing.