Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Indian Mira - Hendon Central  (Read 8500 times)

midlandz_boy88

Hi Just catching up on some reviews, girl in question
External Link/Members Only

Fancied seeing an indian and as theres a lack of in midlands thought id travel up to london, Arranged a meet with mira a week before via phonecall. she sounded hot on the phone, had a nice voice. needed to book early as to plan travel.

On the morning of meet text to confirm and also text the dress requirements and told to ring when of tube near station. tube meet was easy to find just simple of the northern line. Rang her to get address and walked over to her house. Knocked on door and a hot slim indian opened the door. shower and drink offered. didn't need shower as i had one before.
started the action, kissing was provided not dfk, but good to get me going. she then gave me oral and allowed me to cim. what an amazing feeling, she sucked the last drops. cleaned up, and then went for round 2. kissing fondling and then missionary. cummed inside the condom inside her tight pussy. we then tried to go for round 3 but ran ran out of time and me out of energy. maybe more time needed,

will be back again in future,

Offline Sinz

What is the nearest tube station ?

midlandz_boy88

Offline Youknowmyname007

Crikey £150 for half an hour  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jaws225

I've seen her before , @Sukhs22 did you get to taste her? I found her flower scent very strong almost overpowering

Phaedrus

Crikey £150 for half an hour  :thumbsdown:

Point taken. However I think that she prefers longer bookings of at least and at £200 for an hour booking it works out at £100 for the half hour.

Indian girls are rare and due to supply and demand they can get away with charging more. The average rate is now around £140-150 p.h.

I've seen her twice a few years back and both times she was very good. She was charging £160 p.h. Back then when the average rate was for an Indian WG was £120 so she has always been above the market average. I can confirm that she is also very party friendly.

Offline Sinz

I've seen her before , @Sukhs22 did you get to taste her? I found her flower scent very strong almost overpowering

A review on your experience would be helpful

midlandz_boy88

No tasting, i dont do oral on random girls, sex and kissing is good enough for me.

mrhappypants

More comment perhaps on her appearance?

midlandz_boy88

Her face pic is in aw profile, slim size 6. Brown waist hair. Weatish skin tone. Lips have had some work done to them. Looks the age she advertised

sean70

OPs I saw Mira long before I joined UKP around 2013/14.

I have seen her 3 times each a 2 hour booking outcall to my hotel whilst on work assignments @ £300.

I can confirm all 3 punts were simply outstanding and remain in my top punts in my 3 year journey to date. Great figure, funny, DFK, OWO, CIM and despite her petite frame can take a prone bone like t'row :rolleyes:

Offline darkknightrises

I Saw this lady about 10 years ago when she was working out of the Premier Inn hotel Near Heathrow, She use to charge £120 PH then ... I would not see her at her current prices.

She still uses the same pics now as she did then.

No way is she 27 .... must be early - mid 30's by now.

sean70

Concur with that she is around age 35 or so and lips and boobs have been done but still a good punt albeit at the top end £££

Offline Jaws225

She is mid 30's for sure , the work she has done makes it look like she is younger , anyone given her oral and experienced any extremely strong scents or even during sex? , I agree with others that her prices have climbed a lot over the past few years.

Offline Sinz

She is mid 30's for sure , the work she has done makes it look like she is younger , anyone given her oral and experienced any extremely strong scents or even during sex? , I agree with others that her prices have climbed a lot over the past few years.

Have u punted her before ?

midlandz_boy88

the surgery has done a good job on her as she looks way younger

Offline Jaws225

@Sinz Yeah see her now and then , she's always good at providing a solid experience. She's been around a long time and the age stated as still in the "20's" is not true. She's hot as its been said on here the work she's had done although I don't like "fake" its actually alright on her and looks good. If anyone else has punted her and has experienced oral on her would like to know opinions.

Offline Sinz

@Sinz Yeah see her now and then , she's always good at providing a solid experience. She's been around a long time and the age stated as still in the "20's" is not true. She's hot as its been said on here the work she's had done although I don't like "fake" its actually alright on her and looks good. If anyone else has punted her and has experienced oral on her would like to know opinions.

I understand you are asking for more reviews and opinions for her, it's only fair if you share your experience in a review first.

sean70

As per my previous post I have seen Indian Mira three times (in the space of 7 months) albeit over 3 years ago so below is a summarised review of my experiences for OPs.

All occasions were outcalls to my hotel for 2 hours whilst on work assignments so typically around 8pm

I paid £300 on all occasions.

On each occasion she arrived wearing a stunning dress and looked the part, very classy. Would try and pull all day long in civvie world :rolleyes: Dress size is accurate, size 6, decent ass for an Indian, fake tits but still felt nice ditto lips - perfect for BJ

I have no idea what she is like now but back then she was a top top punt. Hygiene top notch/exceptional no whiffs from her fanny, Great OWO/DT, face fuck, DFK, RO, CIM sex in all positions, doggy, prone bone and for those who like to pick up/stand and fuck she is very light so works a treat; despite her petite frame and one of the tightest I have fucked can take a proper pounding.

In between rounds good funny conversations and not a clock watcher (well she was not back then) so stayed beyond the 2 hours booked.

I would be still be punting her if it was not for the price rises that said I have thought about it on a few occasions recently when I have been in North London but at £200 for the hour I am like I'll catch up with her again one day!

Offline Tailpipe

Shame she is that old now , she does look good , nice slim india without a belly and good service is like rocking horse shit.

I have never found one , she looks the best I have seen but if the pictures are 10 years old  :vomit:

midlandz_boy88

rates have gone up to 250
thats me not visiting again

Offline MajorPayne

Offline king tarzan

IMO services dfk/owo/mango licking /sex 2 times 1 hour

£250 for super honey 1 hour
Honey  for £150 to £200 for 1 hour

Nowadays you get minghers and average to above average looking women starting at £100 going upto nearly honey to super honey prices is just a joke.

Chancing there luck and UNFORTUNATELY WINNING
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Phaedrus

IMO services dfk/owo/mango licking /sex 2 times 1 hour

£250 for super honey 1 hour
Honey  for £150 to £200 for 1 hour

Nowadays you get minghers and average to above average looking women starting at £100 going upto nearly honey to super honey prices is just a joke.

Chancing there luck and UNFORTUNATELY WINNING

Ive seen her twice a few years ago. She's a good service provider and a convincing actress (all the best ones are) I'm fairly vanilla but I reckon she could be a total mind fuck and very convincing at almost anything. She is in no way a "super honey" about an 8/10 so qualifies as a "honey" using KT's Mango loving nomenclature. Being a white skinned Punjabi Indian and possibly half caucasian she could easily pass for a non-Indian (Bulgarian/Greek "insert Mediterranean country here") and that is not what I pay for which is why I haven't returned. She would be 34 now. She's always priced herself above the average rate for an Indian SP which is a good stroke of marketing but given her age and the competition out there I think £200 p.h should be her maximum. Unfortunately its hard for the girls to get real with where they are now and to let go of their glory days.

midlandz_boy88

Hi, Thought id do another review,
External Link/Members Only

Meet was a couple of weeks ago.
fancied an indian, been looking for time on aw, id already seen IM so i called her up. Comms were good, answered phone straight away and arranged something. on day of meet text in morning to confirm.

Meet was for 1 hour. when i got to the tube by her flat i rang asking if i can walk up, she said it's ok. i walked up, about 5 mins walk from tube station.  knocked on door and let in,

i have seen IM last year so knew what to expect, a hot slim indian girl answered the door. she had blonde hair and a nice slim figure. tits are fake,

i freshened up and then gave payment, 200 for 1 hour. i dont mind about price needed a treat.

in the meet we kissed, not full on dfk but enough to get the juices going, oral was then given without, she has a good technique, condom on and Mira got on top, she rode me well until i couldnt last and cummed.

i cleaned up and we then went for the 2nd time. more of the same this time i went on top and had some fun.

overall a good time,

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review. She looks amazing I must say. Glad a good time was had.  :hi:

Could you specify a town or county for the booking please for reference? It can still be inserted in the review title.

midlandz_boy88

sorry, london is the town and nearest tube was hendon central

STAR-LORD

sorry, london is the town and nearest tube was hendon central

Thanks for the update dude.  :thumbsup:

midlandz_boy88

Think i did the review in wrong place, was meant to make a new one but put in here. Can it be moved and be made into another 1

Offline Sinz

Edit: You can just write a new review.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:22:04 am by Sinz »

Offline Stud01

'Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.'

Site rules have been updated. Quote from site rules page above. OP has already reviewed the WG in question positively in the last 8 months or so. Tbh, not sure another positive review from the same punter really contributes anything to the forum unless the experience was different.

I think the above changes makes sense.

Offline Sinz

'Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.'

Site rules have been updated. Quote from site rules page above. OP has already reviewed the WG in question positively in the last 8 months or so. Tbh, not sure another positive review from the same punter really contributes anything to the forum unless the experience was different.

I think the above changes makes sense.

Makes perfect sense.

I was confused, because the OP changed his name and I thought it was a new punter.

Have a look at the names of reviewers in this list:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1825
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:41:42 am by Sinz »

midlandz_boy88

Cool thanks i never knew,dat rule
Ill leave it