Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lancaster/Morecambe or north lancs/south lakes  (Read 4608 times)

RogtheDodge

Hi...pretty new to the forum but living in Lancaster it seems like a desert when it comes to WGs and Parlours.  I travel a lot with work and Milton Keynes has an amazing selection of girls at cheap prices...looking for good recommendations for Lancaster, Morecambe, Preston or Kendal.

So far I have tried:

Bay Babes - awful!  Great for a story but awful punt
Preston VIP - tried a couple of girls there, Jade (best punt I've had to date) and Sandy (good and enthusiastic but beaten by others in MK)

Heard about Topaz.  Might give it a try.  Prefer young or slim WGs who give a great GFE....lots of kissing, OWO and RO

Are there any independents or parlours worth a mention?

Footyfan1968

Hi...you've been to VIP which if the local forum is anything to go by is by far the most popular parlour in Preston (I would vouch for that too  :D)

You've been to Bay Babes, who have a sister parlour in Preston....

Couple of other parlours in Preston area which I would strongly advise avoiding as well  ;)

Various Indies around the region of varying quality/reliablilty.

South Cumbria/North Lancs then this lady wipes out the competition....

External Link/Members Only

I'm asking myself now why I haven't been for 18 months  :drinks:

RogtheDodge

Thanks for that!  :thumbsup:

Appreciate all the help and advice I can get!  Like to make sure I am going to the best the region has to offer!  Hopefully we will see some more indies and parlours as competition is the sign of a growth market!

Mal-C

I've seen Natalie, an indie based in Lytham who is well worth seeing. Her profile is a bit shit in that there are no pictures and she hasn't got much feedback. She's had a bit of grief from an agency she used to work for giving her lots of hassle, hence no pics. She's very attractive, I'd say age as per profile but looks younger. She has a toned, petite figure, size 6-8, smallish tits.

Very good gfe, she enjoys ro (a lot!), very good owo - using her tongue piercing to great effect :)

She has quite a few tattoos which may put some off, but she gives a great service. She does outcalls only.

She'll send you a face pic if you email her on AW, and she's way more attractive in the flesh than the pic she sends.....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:41:55 pm by Mal-C »

RogtheDodge

Thanks for the recommendation.  She sounds ideal but I see she only does outcalls...I need incalls unless she can accommodate somehow.  Still saved her to my 'Hot List'!

Mal-C

Outcalls only I'm afraid. i've just posted a review from my recent meeting with her. Definitely worth the cost of a budget hotel  :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

Yep I live in Lancaster too but it's a wasteland. Topaz does have a web site which I can't link to for some reason but it is a bit poor on selection. Like me you'll possibly have to use Preston and Blackpool...some good links on another post on this thread.

Jay

Offline wavertreeguy

With regards to topaz ..... i took a chance a few weeks back not been for about 5 years. it really has been cleaned up in terms of the room and bathroom, much better place than it's old reputation would suggest. receptionist was very polite and accurately described a very lovely young lady who went by the name of Hannah i think. Articulate, polite, great looking and very gfe, thiugh i suspect she would do a cracking pse if you after that.
but in general lancaster is dry. particularly since sylvie (lancaster chocolate) left. not sure if this is the right place to write a information  FYI but here goes:

the few regulars on Aw are a bit hit and miss, one girl i have seen was nice enough but used every delay tactic in the book.
she has two profiles holly and maria and possibly is also tara, though my first encounter with her was another profile held by her!
when i booked through a different profile some time later it was her again...so beware.
georgina and jade parker currently advertising are brooke heavens alter egos
older sexy lady is a much older lady who runs from a scruffy retirement flat on hala which stinks of smoke, pretty much all her assets have gone south, only punt i have walked away from saying the smoke was making me ill, but really i could not have gone through with it after seeing her, sorry.
lancs pair girl seems totally genuine but is just not my type
ohhso innocent have nothing but good feedback and although i have been in touch and there comms were quick and polite,i have not met either of the girsl. one of them chloe now advertises individually and i would assume she is just as good as before, though the price has gone up to 150 which is a bit steep for lancaster.
it seems jodie jay has gone too, she was way to pricey though. though she still appears here
if you want to stump up 200.
secret kisses is another long time advertiser from lancaster, but outcalls only and 200 ph but plenty of feedback.

sexykatie111 well i asked her a long time ago if she would do outcall to local hotel, but no repy, no feed back after 8 months on the site but does intermittantly log in.
hope thats helpfull
 basically if you like curvy ladies lancspair looks like a good move, or for 150 go for chloe.
cheers
WTGuy

lancyman

Just a quick update.

Sara Lou in Morecambe is a lovely lady but a little 'weathered' shall we say:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins got me some enthusiastic oral without but don't expect a young lithe thing.  Small, slim petite, voice of a heavy smoker.

Trying to book Tara but everytime we agree on a time and a day, she doesn't confirm the address or give her number out so you are stuck using the AW booking system.  Can't vouch if she is also Holly or Maria as not tried them yet, but take your warning.  She has indeed delayed a lot but to be fair my diary caused a couple of changes too.  Will report back on how good a punt it is once I get together with her (if I do!).  Looks like she's got a cracking rack if the picture is of her:

Interested to know if anyone knows of anyone else in the area who is decent?

Cheers

Lancy

lancyman

PS - anyone been to Bay Babes, Topaz or VIP Preston recently and can make any recommendations? 

My preference is younger (not older than 40 and ideally around late twenties / early thirties, slim, great arse, pert tits (not too small or large - B-D cup)), enthusiastic and very, very naughty!  Love a blonde but had some great raven haired and brunette beauties in the past too.

Offline Asianfcuker

Just a quick update.

Sara Lou in Morecambe is a lovely lady but a little 'weathered' shall we say:

30 mins got me some enthusiastic oral without but don't expect a young lithe thing.  Small, slim petite, voice of a heavy smoker.

Trying to book Tara but everytime we agree on a time and a day, she doesn't confirm the address or give her number out so you are stuck using the AW booking system.  Can't vouch if she is also Holly or Maria as not tried them yet, but take your warning.  She has indeed delayed a lot but to be fair my diary caused a couple of changes too.  Will report back on how good a punt it is once I get together with her (if I do!).  Looks like she's got a cracking rack if the picture is of her:

Interested to know if anyone knows of anyone else in the area who is decent?

Cheers

Lancy

Lancy.
Plenty of warnings  about this scally/rip off scammer on here, what the fcuk were you thinking about ?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78193.0

AF
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:35:49 am by Asianfcuker »

lancyman

Looking at the pics (not the ones nicked from someone else) and I think it is her in the pics on the couch in that dodgy club.  Thing is she looks 20 years older now! Didn't realise she was one and the same, but was only a £60 punt and got a nosh so not a complete disaster! Was a decidedly dingy and smokey apartment though...

Need to come to the forums more often!

bogtrotter

I have seen Hannah in Topaz Morecambe many times. She is lovely and I think she is the star of Topaz. Cami is a black girl usually working in Topaz on Saturday and I place her 2nd on the list. There was a girl called Honey but unfortunately she only stayed for a few weeks. A new parlour called Annabelle's has just opened in Westminster Road, Morecambe. I met Rachel there, young girl about 22 yrs old. Good service.

Offline SpunkStreet

Hi Bogtrotter  :hi:

Have you got anymore information about this new place in Morecambe? I.e, Girls that work there, exact location, prices, services offered and opening times. I can't seem to find a web link.

Thanks,

SS

Offline wavertreeguy

agree on hannah if the same girl, she was really pretty, great body, and a very bright articulate lady. when i saw her it was a monday afternoon last summer. i was told she does mondays regularly, but have not been back. more fool me, she was great. prob late 20's brunette and tons of fun. my only prob with topaz is actually getting there.  once inside its fine, but the area is full of people milling around and tons of youths hanging around. there was a couple of kids on motorbikes pissing about just near the alleyway when i went. fortunately all the bods hanging around were more occupied with the tits on the bikes than the tits you can get you hands on inside lol. when i walked out the people hanging around seemed to not bat an eyelid at someone walking out of the gate of a known knocking shop, most of them, mainly women, seemed more preoccupied with rolling fags with one hand while holding a baby in the other lol. its a shame really as both hannah and kammi the black girl who does saturdays are class, its really just getting in in broad daylight thats a bit daunting. i just thought fuck it i know why im here, if they do so what i dont live there and they have no idea who i am.
im off work next week and am going to see if hannah is still there, what the hell she was great lol.

Offline Asianfcuker

The new place in sunny Morecambe has an advert in Weekend Sport, no website mentioned. Put the phone No. through google and see the results.

** NEW ** MORECAMBE
SEXY LADIES 21yr
ALL SERVICES
07342909092 in and
out calls

AF