Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Y_S_K Your Sexy Katie Edinburgh  (Read 1817 times)

24 review(s) for Y_S_K (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TKovac

Your Sexy Katie –YSK

Seen Katie a few times over the last few years and realised I had not stuck up a review for her –my bad.  One of the few pros who continue to deliver a quality service.  Fucked the delightfully naughty little bitch in a variety of holiday lets across Edinburgh.  Always worth checking out where she is as her location can vary a great deal.

High lights include

Door being left open to walk in to find her naked and bent over wating for me.

A delightfully raunchy shower sesh

Taking pictures of her spunk stained face while reciving some delightfully graphic dirty talk

Ruining a sofa with dripping fluids following a prolonged oral session on her.

Ahh happy days

Comms 10/10 answers promptly and clear as to when she is avalaiable

Physical 8/10 curvy tits starting to sag slightly but still good.  Always dresses to impress ( even if its just stocklings and heels)

Service 9/10  pure filth and takes it up the ass with no lube delightfully tight

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Santiago

Cheers for the review

What was the price, does she charge extras

:hi:

Offline TKovac

Costs as per profile only extra I am aware off is £20 to shag her ass.  Note she can be fickle with bum fun so don't go expecting it.  Think it's something she does its the mood takes her
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac