Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lickable Lou47 - Cwmbran  (Read 1204 times)

2 review(s) for Lickable Lou47 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Wideload

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been interested in Lou's profile for a while and after some info from another member I made the plunge and booked to see her, and boy am I glad I did.

I was greeted by a very attractive milf wearing a very sexy outfit. Her figure for her age is fantastic, but was immediately struck by her very ample chest. Anyway, she led me up to the play room where after money was handed over, I had a quick shower and the little fella was clearly as excited as I was and was immediately ready for play time. I was told to lie back and enjoy myself, whereby Lou proceeded to take me into her mouth gently building up the pace. After a short while I was frantically pawing at her huge boobs which were still teasingly hidden from view. Lou broke off and cheekily asked if I wanted to see her tits, well it's only polite. They are fantastic, well tanned, big with lovely sensitive nipples. Now I wanted to return the oral favour, so slipped of her panties and went to work. Lou had a very sweet shaved pussy that got nice and wet. After some time, it was up onto my knees next to her head where she happily sucked me until my head nearly caved in while I fingered her increasingly wet pussy. I had to get get to stop a few times and then thought fuck it, she got me very close with excellent oral and then I blew my load over her fantastic tits. Out of breath, I flopped down next to Lou where she happily engaged in dfk between easy conversation. After a short while her hand was back on my old boy dragging it back to life and after some more oral, it was on with the Mac and Lou slowly lowering herself onto me. Fantastic cowgirl with lots of kissing was very nice with hand and mouthful of tits now and again. Well I really wanted her on her back, so over we went, Lou's ankles over my shoulders and I was going for it hell for leather.  She seemed to enjoy it and didn't complain.  Watching her boobs bounce around was fantastic, getting close, it was holding onto her ankles and really going for it, what tipped me over the edge was looking down and seeing my old boy disappearing into this very sexy milf. Round 2 over and that was the best part of my hour up.  Took another shower as I was hot and sweaty, easy general chat (she really is easy to talk to) and I was finally on my way.
Really was a great hour.
Would I return?  Hell yes, in fact I went back 48 hours later and the second experience was just as good.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review.  She is from my area, but has not appealed to me.  Glad you enjoyed.   :hi: