Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alarming read.  (Read 2482 times)

Asian Hunter

Oral sex spreading unstoppable bacteria

External Link/Members Only

jammy

I read something similar the other day.

Owo has always raised concerns with me. Ive always decided the pleasure out weighed the minimal risks from what ive read. However this new research has really made me question whether full protection is the way forward  :scare:

Offline Happyjose

There might now be more threads on this than there are actual confirmed cases worldwide

Offline Ssddooo66

Has anyone actually caught anything from unprotected oral off here?

Stevedan1

Thanks for sharing . So dfk and oral on her are also risk I believe.
Makes me thinking about punting . Already there is a risk of herpes and now this . Damn.

np500

I've not caught a cold, there's a risk in driving to a punt ! its down to personal boundaries, I can't pass nothing on to my o h as she treats my sex life like I've been Dipping my dick in nuclear waste for 10 years, but we all have to take these things in to consideration and act on what we are comfortable with !

Welsh_athlete

I've always been really suprised how many people on here go for OWO and how many WG are totally fine with doing it. Seems crazy to me but it's risk reward I guess. Sadly if it carries on the way it's going these untreatable sti's will become more and more common and oral sex will be treated the same way bareback is!  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

No, not yet.  Touch wood.  :)

Offline Happyjose

I've always been really suprised how many people on here go for OWO and how many WG are totally fine with doing it. Seems crazy to me but it's risk reward I guess. Sadly if it carries on the way it's going these untreatable sti's will become more and more common and oral sex will be treated the same way bareback is!  :thumbsdown:

At least you won't be part of the epidemic

Have you actually met a prostitute yet?

Welsh_athlete

At least you won't be part of the epidemic

Have you actually met a prostitute yet?

That's true, I won't be.

Yes I have, and no, there was no owo. :cool:

Offline Happyjose

That's true, I won't be.

Yes I have, and no, there was no owo. :cool:

As of 12th May, you stated you were still waiting to pop your punting cherry.

Must have happened recently then. Not going to share with your fellow regional punters?

Seems only fair after all the questions you've asked

Welsh_athlete

If the lady in questions profile was still on AW and hadn't left the UK then I would of done a review. Seems pointless now. I was hoping it would of been Farah but after agreeing to meet me, setting up a booking, then her profile vanishing on the day of the booking, then reappearing after coming back from holiday and saying she won't meet me now because I didn't have any feedback, it very sadly didn't happen.

Offline Happyjose

If the lady in questions profile was still on AW and hadn't left the UK then I would of done a review. Seems pointless now. I was hoping it would of been Farah but after agreeing to meet me, setting up a booking, then her profile vanishing on the day of the booking, then reappearing after coming back from holiday and saying she won't meet me now because I didn't have any feedback, it very sadly didn't happen.

Just name her anyway

For shits and giggles

Offline Happyjose

It's not very sad, it's just another day at the office if you can't hook up with your first choice prossie. Move on and find another.

You were logged on for hours last night and no answer to my previous post. Easy to name who it was.

This story of the girl in question deleting her profile, leaving the country, and you feeling for those reasons it's pointless to name her sounds far fetched.

You're in danger of sounding like a bullshitter

Welsh_athlete

It's not very sad, it's just another day at the office if you can't hook up with your first choice prossie. Move on and find another.

You were logged on for hours last night and no answer to my previous post. Easy to name who it was.

This story of the girl in question deleting her profile, leaving the country, and you feeling for those reasons it's pointless to name her sounds far fetched.

You're in danger of sounding like a bullshitter

Is this a joke? What am I bullshitting about? Why do you care if I have or havnt met someone? I haven't recommended or boasted about doing anything.

You need to get a life. You've read my message history and now timing how long I've been online

Your in danger of looking like a stalker! Haha :crazy:

What you think about me means absolutely nothing. All I have done is written a post about my opinion of OWO and it seems to have got your back up.

Offline charlie-mott

Is this a joke? What am I bullshitting about? Why do you care if I have or havnt met someone? I haven't recommended or boasted about doing anything.

You need to get a life. You've read my message history and now timing how long I've been online

Your in danger of looking like a stalker! Haha :crazy:

What you think about me means absolutely nothing. All I have done is written a post about my opinion of OWO and it seems to have got your back up.

This site is a magnet for bullshitters, fantasists, trolls and touts. The long standing members prevent it from becoming overrun by such cunts by scrutinising posts.

Is there any reason why you can't give her name... Other than that she doesn't exist

Welsh_athlete

This site is a magnet for bullshitters, fantasists, trolls and touts. The long standing members prevent it from becoming overrun by such cunts by scrutinising posts.

Is there any reason why you can't give her name... Other than that she doesn't exist

I havnt bullshit about anything, I wrote a post about OWO.....that is it.

I don't need to justify myself to someone who reads my message history, quotes dates when I wrote something and watches how long I'm online for.

Offline Happyjose

I havnt bullshit about anything, I wrote a post about OWO.....that is it.

I don't need to justify myself to someone who reads my message history, quotes dates when I wrote something and watches how long I'm online for.

Bullshitter then

And you wrote a post that was critical of members who Choose owo. Expect a response.

Nobody minds if you haven't punted yet, but don't make shit up. It's an insult to the forum and makes you look pathetic

Welsh_athlete

Bullshitter then

And you wrote a post that was critical of members who Choose owo. Expect a response.

Nobody minds if you haven't punted yet, but don't make shit up. It's an insult to the forum and makes you look pathetic

I wrote a post that was my opinion and a totally valid one. Again I'm not making up anything but if you choose to believe otherwise it make no difference to me whatsoever. I certainly don't look anymore pathetic than the way you have conducted yourself on here.....

"As of 12th of May you stated........"  Wtf??  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

I believe he is refering to this

Yeah that's true, as long as she is ok that's all that matters really. I don't have much luck, the wait goes on to pop my punting cherry haha!

You've asked for help but given nothing back, not even given a review of the girl you say you saw.

Guess you're just another leech.

Welsh_athlete

I believe he is refering to this

You've asked for help but given nothing back, not even given a review of the girl you say you saw.

Guess you're just another leech.

I know exactly what was being referred to. It's why it was bought up like in a court of law which I find amusing.

I have also met cara massage in Swansea and Nicole Swedish massage but there is already plenty of reviews in here and my experience was no different to those so I didn't see the point.

Offline Happyjose

Jeez, how long does it take this gonk to reply

Making up stories to impress members on a punting forum.

What a sad, pathetic troll

Edit: now claiming to have met well reviewed girls, but still refusing to name some random prossie he claims to have met. Doesn't make sense
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:11:11 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Happyjose

And here you suggest it was just one prossie you've met

Now you claim to have met at least two others.

Welsh_athlete

Jeez, how long does it take this gonk to reply

Making up stories to impress members on a punting forum.

What a sad, pathetic troll

What story have I made up to impress anyone? Wtf are you on about. I say names, don't believe me.....don't say names, dont believe me. I can't win either way. Best keep my opinions on OWO to myself in future incase I upset some more people  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

I know exactly what was being referred to. It's why it was bought up like in a court of law which I find amusing.

I have also met cara massage in Swansea and Nicole Swedish massage but there is already plenty of reviews in here and my experience was no different to those so I didn't see the point.

Always good to do reviews, even on well reviewed girls. It helps people make an informed decision and let them know that standards haven't slipped.

Offline Happyjose

What story have I made up to impress anyone? Wtf are you on about. I say names, don't believe me.....don't say names, dont believe me. I can't win either way. Best keep my opinions on OWO to myself in future incase I upset some more people  :dash:
Read my last post

And by telling lies on here you are abusing the ethos and integrity of this forum

Welsh_athlete

And here you suggest it was just one prossie you've met

Now you claim to have met at least two others.

Well those were just massage and no sex involved.

Welsh_athlete

Read my last post

And by telling lies on here you are abusing the ethos and integrity of this forum

Zzzzzzzz I'm not telling lies, you posted over 1200 times and only left 6 reviews.....that's poor. Do you just spend your time going after people that you don't agree with what they have posted?

Offline Happyjose

Zzzzzzzz I'm not telling lies, you posted over 1200 times and only left 6 reviews.....that's poor. Do you just spend your time going after people that you don't agree with what they have posted?

I can spot a bullshitter, and you are quite clearly one

No substance to back up any of your lies

Welsh_athlete

I can spot a bullshitter, and you are quite clearly one

No substance to back up any of your lies

You literally can't spot shit. What substance you want?

Offline DrConners

What an amusing read - shame thread couldn't be retitled "How to bitch-slap a troll from one end of UKP to the other."   :lol:  :lol:

Offline Happyjose

What an amusing read - shame thread couldn't be retitled "How to bitch-slap a troll from one end of UKP to the other."   :lol:  :lol:

He created a second account, ranted about unfair treatment, then reported his own post to have a pop at admin. Banned again of course

What a fucknugget

Stevedan1

It would be great if any experience punters share some tips and tricks .
Wondering are there any preventive vaccines ?