Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle  (Read 922 times)

Offline harrier1973

External Link/Members Only

Saw Danielle yesterday at HoD1 West Ken a good venue which is easy to find. Danielle is a stunning girl who gave me a great time & worth every penny. Her services were as described. Loved the white dress which showed off her curves to amazing effect. .

mrhappypants

:thumbsdown: Utter bollox.  I am reporting this for removal from the review section.

Offline Students Notebook

:thumbsdown: Utter bollox.  I am reporting this for removal from the review section.

Quite so and it's also worth noting that both his other reviews are also for The House of Divine.

S.N.

Online Reallytired86

He gave Chloe a neutral (again HoD), so that was inconsistent, surprised me actually.

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: harrier1973
Saw Danielle yesterday at HoD1 West Ken a good venue which is easy to find. Danielle is a stunning girl who gave me a great time & worth every penny. Her services were as described. Loved the white dress which showed off her curves to amazing effect. .

Did you really?? It's just that it sounds a bit like a "re-tweet for house o' divine." Did you actually get your cock dirty? A little more detail and a bit less of the stock superlatives would go a long way.

He gave Chloe a neutral (again HoD), so that was inconsistent, surprised me actually.

But like the other reviews, nothing specific. Sounds like she maybe let the management down over something?

Offline boardyhell

saw her about 6 months ago just the once ,looks wise the girl next door,services ok but nothing amazing but i found her a really nice girl who really tried,can't fault her for effort
some times you just click and the chemistry takes over

vt

Danielle is one of the most genuinely nice, friendly girls I've met in punting, a very clever & funny girl too.

I found her exotic look very attractive and she did me an awesome CIM/Swallow.

I really couldn't fault her for the money.

Saw her 3 times over the winter when she was fairly new to the business. I hope she hasn't changed, I need to go back again.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:43:19 pm by vt »