Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica of Soho at Berwick St  (Read 667 times)

doughslayer

Rumors of a new girl in Soho. Younger version of Roxy? (arguably the Queen of Soho right now), I was not about to miss this by chancing if she would be back there tomorrow. So before I knew it I was pacing down Oxford St looking for the Berwick turning. It was a shit rainy day and rush hour meant loads of people with umbrellas walking slowly. So I cut through some side streets as if I was Batman in pursuit of a criminal.

Got to 70A Berwick St and ran up the stairs to the top floor, I had a feeling that Erica would be busy, it was too good to be true that I could catch the new girl during rush hour. Knocked on the door and what do you know, the maid let me straight in to an empty room, she pointed out the prices on the wall and then told me the girl would join me in a few moments. I instantly looked at the bin to gauge how busy it had been, this always gives me an indication of how popular the girl is and the bin was filled to the top with paper towels and used condoms, my dick started to get hard. I then heard footsteps, within seconds a blonde girl with her hair tied up and make up walked through the door with a cheery smile. She shook my hand and introduced herself. She was wearing a peach coloured bra and panty set and had a lightly tanned, slim body (I detest pale white girls). She was about 5"9 and chatty. I asked her where she was from and she said "Czech republic". "How long would you like to stay?" she smiled. I told her "10 mins". She playfully asked why not longer and I blamed my financial situation. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and started to gyrate to some music that was playing in the background, she began cupping her B cup boobs as she danced. I could see the comparison with Roxy but Erica's body could not match Roxy's. Erica's boobs were way too small and not exactly pert, as I was about to find out as I gave her £22.

She told me to undress and then disappeared outside while she talked to another punter that had come in, he decided not to stay and left after seeing her. She came back in and by this time I was standing there in my white Y fronts, she got a condom and dropped to her knees, I pulled my Y fronts down and introduced her to Monty the Python. She put the condom on with her hands, as expected and then right at the last minute but her lips on Monty's head and rolled the rubber down the long, hard shaft. She sucked for about five seconds - bonus blow job, always love those! She then did something funny, her 5"9 self kicked off her shoes and she suddenly became 5"3! She was tiny! She then jumped on the bed, turned over, spread open her legs and invited me over to her shaven clean looking pussy. I jumped in bed and put my dick in her pussy, she immediately clamped her legs around me to prevent, or at least limit penetration, not a good sign. So I did what any self respecting gent would do, I started fucking her hard from the get go, she soon loosened up. The bed at 70A moves a lot, so I was banging her hard and the bed kept slamming against the wall but I didn't give a fuck. I looked at Erica's face as I piped her and she had her mouth open and was jabbering some sort of rubbish dirty talk, interestingly she also had one hand spreading her pussy open and she did not remove this hand whilst we were fucking. I went in to suck her boobs, which were small and not pert, despite the illusion the bra had created and she kind of withdrew letting me know that she didn't like it. So I slipped one hand underneath the small of her back and used that as leverage to really pull her down onto my cock as I slammed her hard. She took the pounding well and I exploded inside her pussy within a minute. A new record for me it seems but I did not want to disappoint the new girl, did I?
I said "thank you" as I withdrew my dick from her pussy, she said "No, thank YOU", nice touch. She did not leave the room like many before her but instead put her underwear on and carried on dancing looking in the mirror, so I initiated conversation. I asked if it was her first day here and she said "Yes", I asked her if she liked it and she said "No". I was surprised and so asked if it was to do with a bad experience and she told me that it wasn't that. She said that she works as a topless dancer and is trying Soho for the experience but that it hasn't really suited her. Said that she prefers to dance for £20 than to fuck (she said all this with a cheery happy attitude by the way, in case Mr. Piggy is reading). The dancing in the mirror suddenly made sense. She said she was not 100% sure if she would quit tomorrow and that I should return next week as she may be there.

I doubt I'll be back, she is pleasant but nothing special, I guess you could describe her as looking like Roxy but she is missing Roxy's genuineness (and fake tits). Also i think they are both the same age, as this girl did not look that young to me, she was probably late 20s.

All in all, a good pump and dump but I will not be returning.

thorltd

seen her as well was basically a sex doll no emotion in sex. was dancing to despacito when i was leaving explains it  :sarcastic: