Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie @ Amour - Newcastle  (Read 1713 times)

hardtoplease

External Link/Members Only

Incall half hour £60

Comms all via Amour by text and phone call, usual professionalism.

Location was a flat in Bensham with plenty parking. Slightly concerned when I arrived as there were four wee neds kicking a ball around (just imagined a big dent on my car bonnet  :angry: ) but nothing happened. Inside was one of the best punting flats I've seen in a while, tidy, nice smells and low level lighting. Huge bed as well.

Looks. Well, I'd read elsewhere that Annie has a huge smile, and she does. I'd even describe it as radiant. Her profile looks bob-on accurate to me. She has a great body, a terrific ass and is facially quite attractive. But her best feature has to be her fabulous tits which are all natural and totally lush. Totally bald snatch and she has lovely skin as well.  :yahoo:

Action. Started by stripping off the skimpy lingerie Annie was wearing to release those fab tits so I could get a good suck at her nipples. Then onto some brilliant DFK, and I mean PROPER snogging. I then dropped my kegs and wee bob sprang to full attention as I rubbed myself against her sexy skin. I then got her to bend over the end of the bed and gave her pussy a good fingering, even slipping a cheeky wee thumb in her ass as well. Then onto the bed.

Annie started with some nice OWO but I was seriously horny so on with the dom and got Annie to climb on for some cowgirl (so I could play with and suck those tits again) then flipped to mish and then onto the favourite doggy. By now we were both sweating buckets but Annie was still giving me huge encouragement and seemed to be really enjoying herself. I then asked her to lay down and banged her pussy hard whilst delivering some light spanking until I filled the bag with a pretty amazing orgasm. My heart was absolutely racing!  :D :lol:

Annie then fetched me a bottle of water and we spent the last time together chatting. She is a super nice girl, never once checked time, and when I noticed I was 5 minutes over time she even said I could hang around for a bit. I didn't but now kinda wish I had as I was enjoying the craic.

This was a great punt for me, I had a brilliant time and won't hesitate to book Annie again when in the area.  :thumbsup:

Offline Slaine

Thanks for such a well detailed review  :hi:

She looks hot as owt. Love ebony babes me. Gonna have to get her booked soon  :yahoo:

Online Kev3773

Cheers for the review, she looks and sounds good  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review and glad you had a great time, she' s deffo worth a look that's for sure  :hi:

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, she sounds great. Love her body from her pics.

Offline toon972